SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone help a ssf brotha out? I need a sat or sun pass :( borrow or buy, I got the monies. All I have is Friday and thurs.

Sdcc become to large for sd to handle.

:
Due to people bailing on me I wound up with 2 extra 4-Day passes (with Preview Night) and actually decided to throw them up on Evilbay for once. :monkey3

I got monies :) hit me up with a pm if you're serious.

Last edited:
...wow with my luck i wont be allowed. I'll be the guy on the other side of the window looking in like some homeless dude.

You and me both! :monkey2

Well I am guessing I will be missing out of the freaks get together...

I say everyone who doesn't make the cut should go to the get-together anyway, stand outside the nearest window like ArmoredFoe says and just stare at the revelers.

Don't smile, don't wave, just stand there perfectly still with blank expressions and shoot eye daggers at them the entire time.

:FREAK::FREAK::FREAK::FREAK::FREAK:

I'd like to put in my yearly request to anyone who can get me any new Sideshow gift cards I would really appreciate it. I don't care about the value I just want any new designs for this year. :)

I say everyone who doesn't make the cut should go to the get-together anyway, stand outside the nearest window like ArmoredFoe says and just stare at the revelers.

Don't smile, don't wave, just stand there perfectly still with blank expressions and shoot eye daggers at them the entire time.

:FREAK::FREAK::FREAK::FREAK::FREAK:

can't just start an "off-site" or unofficial freaks party instead so you're not wasting such an eventful weekend?

I'd like to put in my yearly request to anyone who can get me any new Sideshow gift cards I would really appreciate it. I don't care about the value I just want any new designs for this year. :)

i'm sure whoever uses their gc will be fine to give them to you. i know when i use them i just end up tossing them.

I called to confirm my hotel check in for the 16th July today and got told Comic con won't send information till around the 13th :( I leave here on the 14th. Hope all goes well!

Comic-Con will email you your stuff. You then print it out and bring it to the convention center on Wednesday when you pick up your badge.

Are you talking to me Josh? Cause I have all my CC stuff, I was talking about my hotel room I booked through comic con.

Yeah, I thought you meant your badge info. I would assume they will email you any of that info but I'm not sure.

SDCC is not going to happen for Travis and I this year :( I can't even believe it. I'm so sad :monkey2 Have a drink for me (or 2 or 3 ;)) and we'll see you again someday, I'm sure of it!! I'll toast the Freaks on the night of the party :duff

SDCC is not going to happen for Travis and I this year :( I can't even believe it. I'm so sad :monkey2 Have a drink for me (or 2 or 3 ;)) and we'll see you again someday, I'm sure of it!! I'll toast the Freaks on the night of the party :duff

I hope everything is OK with you guys!

I'll have Chris shout out a "Buttmunch!" for you :duff

I hope everything is OK with you guys!

I'll have Chris shout out a "Buttmunch!" for you :duff

Everything's great! We just moved to Portland and bought a 105 year old house, which we are closing on on July 7th, so we have to get repairs done and stuff - just no time or money to make it down to SD, but we have plans for upcoming years! I'll watch for "Buttmunch" video :lol :duff

Portland.. Cool.... up near our neck of the woods. Get ready to be isolated from pretty much everything.

Back