SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't able to get 4 day passes but i did get single day passes for thursday, friday and saturday. checked later in the day and the 4 days were up again, but i didn't have the energy to try to snag those and cancel my other ones

also went ahead and cancelled my room in la jolla and was able to snag a room at the marriott next door

Look at you being a social butterfly! :lol

Im always being a social butterlfy... lol. It will be good times seirously just want to take crazy amounts of pictures and take in as much as I can of everything there and meet new freaks maybe some nerdy cougars

wasn't able to get 4 day passes but i did get single day passes for thursday, friday and saturday. checked later in the day and the 4 days were up again, but i didn't have the energy to try to snag those and cancel my other ones

also went ahead and cancelled my room in la jolla and was able to snag a room at the marriott next door

OUCH the Marriott! That must have hurt the wallet :)

You can get your own, but most likely you won't be able to get one close to the convention center as those are only available thru the con only I believe...

BTW, i just got my Ticket Leap confirmation! :rock!

You should get or have gotten an email that you will print off and bring to the Con. There they will scan that and print you off a badge to wear during the con.

You print the codes,then in about 5 months when the con ks up,you give the SDCC people the code and they give you your badge for the show.

I clicked to get my confirmation code from the email and got....

utoh.png

:thud:

I've decided to hold out on going to SDCC until I can take my son proper (although my wife has said I should probably head down by myself at least once :lol) but seeing the cluster____ that is occurring surrounding the process I'm fearful that it'll be damn near impossible in a few years when I attempt my trip.

I know it was a much smaller con, but I loved the fact that Star Wars Celebration sent me my badge in the mail. Each day at the show, we just waited in the line to get into the arena since I always got there before it opened. I wish SDCC didn't have you show up the first day with a stupid printout.

Ah its not that bad. The rest of the time you just show up and get in once the doors/line start moving.

So I got the email with everything except one issue. The last name on one of the badges the last letter was either cut off or dropped or not typed it fully. I know they say no name changes but does anyone think it will be a problem to update that? It isn't like we are changing the full name or anything just adding a letter on to the end of a current one.

Nothing seems to ever go smoothly. GAH!

Back