SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is it official?
No Freaks Party this year?... :(
I know we'll get together regardless, but the party is always great to meet lots of freaks at the same time... and Sideshow's uber cool crowd... :rock!

That would suck. That's the only reason to attend the whole event IMO. If that gets cancelled that would really be horrible.

^^^ Ebay is not a good idea.

And whatevz...the party isn't gonna get canceled. Sideshow is gonna give Dave a ticket...and if they don't thats bull____. Dave has done more for sideshow than anyone else...and if they're stingy like that...then they lost me as a customer.

But if the party DOES get canceled, no worries...we'll all get drunk somewhere else...they're tons of parties all over! :lol

P.S....U guys panic to much! :lol

Last edited:
Well I'm one of the people that wasn't able to get a pass. Hope to acquire one somehow... this was supposed to be my 10th year attending (been to 9 of the last 10 since moving to San Diego; missed one due to deployment) :cool:

But if the party DOES get canceled, no worries...we'll all get drunk somewhere else...they're tons of parties all over! :lol

P.S....U guys panic to much! :lol

I think part of the reverence for the party is the prizes. I have never been, but I did like winning stuff at the CV party. But, yeah, like you said, we will be going out somewhere, right Bam? I like ____'s Last Resort, but I'm down like a clown for anyplace you guys drag me to...

Edit: I can't believe ____ just got edited out of my post!

Well I wasn't saying poop, I was saying lets see...

bologna pony...
magic stick...
one eyed wonder worm...

but not ____ and i guess not ____ either...

So yeah, lets all meet at One Eyed Wonder Worm's Last Resort on Saturday of the con.

No tickets for me and the girlfriend. Do you guys think tickets will become available again or is there no hope?

The last several years I went they put canceled tickets up for "buy it now" on ebay. Its just as crazy as the order process this week, they are all bought out in less than a minute. Good thing is they put them up in waves so you have a chance. Best thing is to join the twitter feed, they announce when they will put up the next batch. Its worth a try, Iv utilized it a few times to pick up an extra day but they also sell 4 days that way too. Whatever you do do not buy a ticket off anyone on ebay other than the SDCC.

Hope that helps.

Well I wasn't saying poop, I was saying lets see...

bologna pony...
magic stick...
one eyed wonder worm...

but not ____ and i guess not ____ either...

So yeah, lets all meet at One Eyed Wonder Worm's Last Resort on Saturday of the con.

Oh noes! What have I done?! :slap ....

Um... Oh man guys....seems like I can't go to SDCC after all...um...yeah....somethings come up! .....
Sorry Fury, seems like u have to hang with somebody else! :wave

didn't cci do something last year where they revoked people who bought multiple tickets for themselves? i think there reason was because they didn't want someone to scalp the extra tickets they bought and so they refunded the person who bought multiples. but this year is all messed up...so should be interested to see what happens.

You've never been AF? I missed 2010, only went Sunday in 2009, but was steady for six years prior to that.

Never been man, it will be my first time. Im looking forward to to taking
lot of photos and hanging out with the crew again as well as meeting others.

Back