SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... thats a crazy amount of stuff. I definetly want to hit all the toy company booths. I think i'll end up probably just going into shock and flopping around on the ground.

Bam - after the meet 'n greet dinner - there is going to be an after party - starting around 10:30ish or so at a bar that will be announced soon. It is an open invite to all freaks and their guests - though you do have to be 21+.
Hey Jen- for the SSC dinner- Yes, it's 21+. But you do not have to be over 21 for the after party. The location allows minors- they just can't sit at the bar, of course. :D

If anyone sees the Buffy vs. Dracula mini bust for cheap at con, you get that for me!

:1-1:
Nothing is cheap at Con until Sunday afternoon... But I will look for you 'cause I'll be there. Remind me! :panic:

Hi Richard! :wave
Getting excited? You should be! :panic:

LOL

Bam- Dave mentions it at the bottom of his first post of the SSC dinner info. He said he'll announce location after he's filled the dinner.

But...

shh.gif

Don't tell anyone- you've been there before!

shh.gif

I wanted to meet you, but not now. :monkey2

I don't believe you!

As much as I love Star Wars, when it comes to what the Con's actually offer is pretty meh!

With SDCC it is more entertaining.

Overall though - My favorite part is hanging with the peeps. Otherwise all of them would be just ugh...

Back