SDCC 2011 pictures (Photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Turtle. I really like the way your shots came out, that's how I want mine looks, but they mostly didn't. I think it's for me to upgrade to a better camera.

Thanks THX. I actually really like how your photos turned out. I ended up with quite s few shots that didn't come out to my liking. What setup are you shooting with?

thanks for the pics man!

remember your pics of optimus prime last year, unfortunately im still waiting on him to get here a year later :(

Thanks. Looks like optimus prime & lion-o is taking forever to get here. Good thing comes to those who wait right?

Thanks for the pics Turtle!
You have the CM Predator correct? Do you think the Wolf is the same size or smaller?

Thanks DP. I do have the CM Pred but it's really hard to gauge the size of the wolf LSF. It seems like the p1 is thicker With a wider head while the wolf looks skinnnier and smaller head. It may have to do with the pose that makes it hard to figure out it's actual scale.

2mq2tnd.jpg

Is that the Hot Toys Tumbler? If it is, it kinda looks different.

Thanks THX. I actually really like how your photos turned out. I ended up with quite s few shots that didn't come out to my liking. What setup are you shooting with?

No kidding. I'm using the Canon XSi with the kit lens(18mm-55mm). What's yours?

No kidding. I'm using the Canon XSi with the kit lens(18mm-55mm). What's yours?

I wa actually testing out my brother's spare camera--Canon 40D with a Tamron 17-50mm lense. Had a little accident with my Nikon D70 at Disneyland. Gonna have to buy a new camera soon.

No problem.

Anytime Keith. Will you add any of the items in the pictures to your collection?

I'm a sucker for the 1:1 Predator stuff... I can say one thing: that Wolf LSF will be mine! Love the new Bios too! Thanks again for sharing the pics... they turned out great! :clap

Back