SDCC 2011 pictures (Photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot for these wonderful pics turtle!! Must be amazing to see everything we've been discussing, waiting, arguing, and fighting :) about in person!! Its such a privilege that you can actually go there, take your own sweet time to look around, and then even purchase stuff!! Wish I was there!!

No problem. It is a lot of fun to see these new collectibles in person. You should go there sometime, you will have a blast.

Awesome pics Turtle!! I was there on Saturday. It would be cool to see you there. At the airport waiting for my flight. I'll post more pics when I get back.

2num7bk.jpg

2qc35tt.jpg

15phcbb.jpg

264hymt.jpg

314fimg.jpg

Excellent pictures John. Would of been really nice to meet up with you. Did you do the weekend thing? We should meet up for next year's con. Looking forward to more of your cool pictures.

turtle, thanks for taking the time to post these buddy. :hi5:

Really liking the Classic and P2 Predators. It's a shame we can't get that EXACT paint app on our figures. Oh well.

The Suit up Gantry with the Mk.IV is just awesome. I must have this.
The Mk.V, well, as great as it looks being posed there with his arm up...just imagine how much better he'll look when posed with Whiplash.:yess:

Biggest surprise for me is the Wolf Predator LSF.
Despite earlier complaints of it being on the small side for a legendary scale, it looks completely badass. He is hunched forward, afterall, so he may actually be at correct scale.

My pleasure. My brain overloaded with all the HT awesomeness. Just like you, I love all the Pred and Iron Man stuff. Can't wait to get my hands on them. And yeah, the Wolf LSF is breathtaking. I think it'll look really good next to my Predalien maquette.

Thanks THX, but nothing close to your impressive shots you took at the con. Thanks for the extensive coverage of SDCC.

Thank you Turtle. I really like the way your shots came out, that's how I want mine looks, but they mostly didn't. I think it's for me to upgrade to a better camera.

Thanks for the pics Turtle!
You have the CM Predator correct? Do you think the Wolf is the same size or smaller?

Back for it's 3rd year, here is my SDCC photo collection of items that caught my eye and interest at the convention. Tons of awesome stuff at the con this year and I didn't have time to take pictures of everything. BTW, the Sideshow booth absolutely dominated the con. Enjoy.

SS 1:1 Berserker Bust:
berserker2.jpg

berserker4.jpg

berserker5.jpg

berserker9.jpg

berserker10.jpg

berserker16.jpg

THIS IS BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO GLAD THAT I PRE-ORDERED IT ON FLEXPAY! I HOPE THAT THE END PRODUCT LOOKS AS GOOD AS THE ONE PICTURED HERE! :rock :D

Nick

Last edited:
thanks for the pics man!

remember your pics of optimus prime last year, unfortunately im still waiting on him to get here a year later :(

Here are a few randam pics I took. Ben, we will definitely meet next year.

1y38yq.jpg

2cesnxx.jpg

15x273c.jpg

vimo29.jpg

2mq2tnd.jpg

2uicgpk.jpg

tahhrm.jpg

2zsob4o.jpg

jto4g4.jpg

sqs2a0.jpg

Last edited:
OMG: Jim Lee
Thank you for posting the photos of playart MGS, Vanquish and Deus
I love them

OKAY, yeah, the bust looks nice.

But am I the only one who thinks it looks a bit dry/faded in some areas?
i.e. Top of the head, the center right mandible skin...

I really want this, just worried about those issues..

Back