SDCC 2011 pictures (Photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your pics, very much appreciated.

i wish there were more threads on here where people would post there pics, this seems to be the only one i can find.

Thanks Again :D

HTPREDDCLASSIC.jpg

HTPREDDCLASSIC4.jpg

Classic looks better in these shots. Loving that left eye.:wink1:

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. Again, I only took pics of items that drew my attention, so other awesome stuff that I wasn't interested in I kind of bypassed.

Berserker 1:1 looks outstanding! First great pics of him! Seems to be that no one is interested in this piece! Can't understand! :D Thanks for your amazing pictures!

He is huge and very awesome. People gravitated toward it at the con when they see the beast. Truly a work of art.

Awesome pictures Turtle, I have 1 question. On the Berserker bust is that real leather under his armor pads or is it sculpted stuff too?

No leather. All sculpted stuff.

YESSSSS! I can't wait to get this!!! :rock:rock:rock

Me too.

Wow I remember this being one of the better cards that I collected when I was younger. Cool pics Turtle :hi5: Statue turned out niiiiice :D I don't think I own a Koto yet, & I wouldn't mind having this displayed :D

1f5bf7a4-c0d5-4909-9c09-a42cc583c636.jpg

I started the danger room line but this is a must have for me. Great looking card BTW.

Wow, some great angles I haven't seen before. The Iron Man stealth version looks great in those pics. And I agree about that Kotobukiya Mags. I don't care much for the scale, but that is an awesome pose.

Both piece are awesome. Hope they will become part of my collection soon.

Thank you very much for the awesome pictures buddy!

Although not a fan of Kotobukiya, I have to say I am seriously tempted by Magneto and Captain America. Especially the former is looking very nice indeed. Any word on availability?

This is a lil off subject but I'm planning on going to comic con next year and I know they sell out quick when would be a good time to buy tickets

Thanks a lot for these wonderful pics turtle!! Must be amazing to see everything we've been discussing, waiting, arguing, and fighting :) about in person!! Its such a privilege that you can actually go there, take your own sweet time to look around, and then even purchase stuff!! Wish I was there!!

And this one absolutely :rock :rock

PROPSDK2.jpg

Awesome pics Turtle!! I was there on Saturday. It would be cool to see you there. At the airport waiting for my flight. I'll post more pics when I get back.

2num7bk.jpg

2qc35tt.jpg

15phcbb.jpg

264hymt.jpg

314fimg.jpg

Last edited:
turtle, thanks for taking the time to post these buddy. :hi5:

Really liking the Classic and P2 Predators. It's a shame we can't get that EXACT paint app on our figures. Oh well.

The Suit up Gantry with the Mk.IV is just awesome. I must have this.
The Mk.V, well, as great as it looks being posed there with his arm up...just imagine how much better he'll look when posed with Whiplash.:yess:

Biggest surprise for me is the Wolf Predator LSF.
Despite earlier complaints of it being on the small side for a legendary scale, it looks completely badass. He is hunched forward, afterall, so he may actually be at correct scale.

Back