Sdabbs Creations - open for commissions*new pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sdabbs Creations - open for commissions

hey sean, ever thought about doing some figures from the movie 13 ghosts? the only custom figure ever made was the Jackel and there are some other great figures to be made.

Glad to see you finally made a thread buddy :wave

I have commissioned Sean for a few head sculpts now and I have to say he is one of the best on the forum if not the best. He can make anything from a 2cm figurine to a 5 metre art exhibition gun.
When we made the Comic Rick I just told him what I wanted and he nailed it first time. I don’t think I have ever been this happy with a 1/6 head before its like he looked inside my brain and copied exactly what was in my head.

Another advantage with Sean is that with his years of experience as a sculptor he doesn’t need to be spoon feed all the time and will use his initiative and artistic flair. We can all be guilty of not knowing what we want but know what we like when we see it so this is a big advantage.

As you can see I can’t recommend Sean enough. So if you want a sculptor that excels in communication, artistic flexibility and raw awesomeness this is your guy :lol :1-1:

Hey it's my Rock Lee commission :lol :yess:

Never knew you were on here mate, btw Rock went out yesterday ;)

If I'm ready to take on another commission, I'd like to update one of my Medicom figures with another one of your talented sculpts :D

Keep up the good work :hi5:

After painting Rock I have started watching anime again and now I am seriously considering replacing my medicom Edward Elric with an updated HT style one :lol

Man this is very very cool! Will you be offering these as a run or is it commission/company work? Been speaking to William Shatners Toupee need to get some cash sent across to you mate for a sculpt.

something which is overdue - complications with printing! But he is off to be made now :)

This will be a full body custom!

Glad to see you finally made a thread buddy :wave

I have commissioned Sean for a few head sculpts now and I have to say he is one of the best on the forum if not the best. He can make anything from a 2cm figurine to a 5 metre art exhibition gun.
When we made the Comic Rick I just told him what I wanted and he nailed it first time. I don’t think I have ever been this happy with a 1/6 head before its like he looked inside my brain and copied exactly what was in my head.

Another advantage with Sean is that with his years of experience as a sculptor he doesn’t need to be spoon feed all the time and will use his initiative and artistic flair. We can all be guilty of not knowing what we want but know what we like when we see it so this is a big advantage.

As you can see I can’t recommend Sean enough. So if you want a sculptor that excels in communication, artistic flexibility and raw awesomeness this is your guy :lol :1-1:

thanks man - means allot! You have come on in leaps and bounds with your painting - I cannot reccomend Pete enough for painting

Man this is very very cool! Will you be offering these as a run or is it commission/company work? Been speaking to William Shatners Toupee need to get some cash sent across to you mate for a sculpt.

not sure - this was a private commision, I need to see if we can offer once finished :)

Never knew you were on here mate, btw Rock went out yesterday ;)
Appreciate it Pete :D

When Sean was talking about Pete painting my sculpt, I didn't realise it was another Freak. I clicked when I saw your name :lol

It was cool working with both you talented people :hi5:

thanks man - means allot! You have come on in leaps and bounds with your painting - I cannot reccomend Pete enough for painting

Thanks mate i couldn't have done it without your all your coaching :1-1:

I will be contacting you about lots more commissions in the future and we have a few in the works still.

Appreciate it Pete :D

When Sean was talking about Pete painting my sculpt, I didn't realise it was another Freak. I clicked when I saw your name :lol

It was cool working with both you talented people :hi5:

Glad you recognized me in the end :lol

Thanks man it was a pleasure working for you also, gonna give AOT a try tomorrow like you recommended it :duff:

latest tweaks of dani from Game of thrones, thanks to Ario/Batsheva for pointing out some crits for me -off to the printer now- yay!

Her face looks a little thin. She seems to have softer features and shape. Its a difficult likeness. None too many landmarks.

Her face looks a little thin. She seems to have softer features and shape. Its a difficult likeness. None too many landmarks.

thanks! yeah I may have those cheeks sunk in a little too much, I will re-check!

I think also the cheek bones' prominence might be highlighting it. Maybe bring down the orbital bone structure a bit

thanks for the feedback!

here is the latest amendments before sending off to the printer :)

Back