Sculpting eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauholmes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!! I'm here annoying you again, I was wondering how do you start sculpting eyes? it's just that sometimes I don't get them the right way and it's frustrating, I know that in time I'll perfect my tecnique but I hope you can share with me some tips PLEASE, it would be very, very nice. Thank you for your time!! :wave:wave:wave

Use BBs or I just fire some small sculpture eyeballs to place in the sockets. Its way easier to sculpt around and the eyes stays perfectly round.

Ummm yeah like for a BB gun. Idk if I'm spelling it correctly or not shoulda googled it first but I'm lazy sorry

Yep either BBs or you can roll a small ball of clay and use that once it's hardened. Although BBs are nice since they are uniform and a pretty good size.

thank you guys! sounds like a good and reasonable way to do it, thank you again! you all are awesome!

Eyes drive me crazy also , I've been experimenting with a few different ways. Some people seem to use BBs as mentioned and then sculpt the eye lids over whilst others seem to add an oval shaped piece of sculpey to the head with the eye shape hollowed out and then out of the oval piece shape the whole eye and eye lids with it.

Thank you guys!!! All your advices are awesome! I'll let you know the final result, thanks again!! :D

Back