Sculpting Dean from Supernatural

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid this is going to be with neck, because the multi layered outfit, and I made this so it could replace the qmx too. But I don't know, if there's a chance, I might do it neckless, because it's going to cost more to do it

What do you think?

Dean final 1.jpg
Dean final 2.jpg
Dean final 3.jpg

dude omg your blowing my mind, that's absolutely stunning, im legit so excited for this just wow, like seriously dam.

im loving the neck detail too, but the body I wanna use for a figure has the neck included, so I wouldn't mind paying alittle extra to have one neckless. but I still want one with the neck too. but either way man im good because this sculpt is amazing I will take 2 even if the neck is included in both.

dude omg your blowing my mind, that's absolutely stunning, im legit so excited for this just wow, like seriously dam.

im loving the neck detail too, but the body I wanna use for a figure has the neck included, so I wouldn't mind paying alittle extra to have one neckless. but I still want one with the neck too. but either way man im good because this sculpt is amazing I will take 2 even if the neck is included in both.
Thanks man, really glad you like it :D if it's all good, I'm going to print it soon. Thank you for your support, man

have you 3d printed anything?
I haven't, my friend will do the printing

Back