Sculpting Dean from Supernatural

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SigitoSutasmano

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another WIP

Dean 6.jpg
Dean 7.jpg

Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

It looks better. But something is still off. I can`t put it, I`m sorry.
But the likeness got much better in this update ))

It looks better. But something is still off. I can`t put it, I`m sorry.
But the likeness got much better in this update ))

Thanks for the input man :D Definitely will work on it more. The problem I encountered is the differences of him each episodes. Sometimes the face looked wider, sometimes longer, and he's so expressive so the references changes too in each views. That's the challenges I guess :)

I think you got it pretty much spot on man, to me the bit that looks alittle off for a season 4/5 dean is the hair and fringe slightly but this is the best dean sculpt ive seen so im not gonna complain

yeh I see it now, I think his lips are bigger and his is allitle wider

It's not bad. The hair would have improved the look.

Thanks for the input guys! Already working on it! :D

It's not bad. The hair would have improved the look.

I bit of dynamite would have improved the look :)
It`s not even any sculptural details, that I particularly hate. It`s a complete lack of character. Dean has like... a ton of signature facial expressions, he`s a vibrant guy emotionally. This? This is shugar-free diet puding.

aww man that's so good it gives me chills, amazing

depending on interest man, would you ever consider doing an updated dean sculpt like season 10 onwards, after you finish this one ofc.

If there are interests, sure. But the one I'm working on now barely has 10 interests :( I'm gonna finish this first and see what others think

its legit the best dean sculpt around, it doesn't quite match the season 10 look of the qmx figure, but this sculpt is good that im gonna attempt to put together a season 5 dean specifically for it xD but yeh man best to wait and see how it goes

Back