Sculpt Update-EP3 Anakin Full Figure (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd share yet another attempt at EP3 Anakin :lol frustrating as it is, I'm hopeful and confident this will be the ultimate Anakin I've been hoping to achieve time and time again :pray:

PS: Excuse the cellphone pics please :)

Here's what I've got so far:

Got a nude CalTek body and retailored many clothes to this new body

Retailored the SS Brown under tunic. To give an idea at how out of scale the tunic was, I used a sleeve from one of my spare ones on my Anakin PF without any restitching :horror

photo_1_zps79661bef.jpg

Outter Tunic right arm sleeve was fitted better to the arm to avoid over stuffing once the glove is on. added 2 extra snaps to secure the closure better

Custom hand made tabbards and waist sash. Tabbards aren't that shiney looking in hand :lol

photo_2_zps59d19991.jpg

photo_3_zps557287e0.jpg

All of it put together.
photo_4_zps6781de3e.jpg

Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome

Thanks for looking :wave

Last edited:
Re: EP3 Anakin...Again lol (WIP)

I asked in your other thread what head u using?

Thanks man. It will be my third attempt at a Hayden sculpt. I never showed my second and my first was years ago...hopefully by now I've learned what not to do :lol

The outfit looks very good. I've never been a fan of Anakins EP3 outfit but I think you've done a great job of replicating it. :hi5:

nice jack sparrow by the way..just watched the 4th one again last night...id love to get a fig of him.actually my wife would..lol
Thanks man. That one really was a labor of love for sure. been working on it off and on for about a year now :lol glad its finally done. If you're looking for one, best one out on the market right now is the DX Hot Toys Sparrow
The outfit looks very good. I've never been a fan of Anakins EP3 outfit but I think you've done a great job of replicating it. :hi5:

Looks great so far. I really like the custom tabbards. Nice work as usual. :)

The build of the body and clothes look great!
Congrats!

Looks great! Probably the only Star Wars related figure I'd like :)
Thanks guys! Will update the thread when I start working on the sculpt. Honestly I'm a bit intimidated lol

Looks great so far... the retailored outfit really makes a difference.

I ported mine over to a TT, but it was still pretty well swallowed up in the outfit :lol

This is really cool! I've been tempted to re-assembe Anakin for a while, but I'd have to make new tabbards too. Mine molted.

Sculpt is done! Will post pics tomorrow when I fire it up. Going to sleep on it first to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow just incase something doesn't look right.

Looks great so far... the retailored outfit really makes a difference.

I ported mine over to a TT, but it was still pretty well swallowed up in the outfit :lol
Yea I think retailorig is a big part. Without any modifications, I cut the sleeve off of one of my spare 1/6 Anakin brown undershirts and put it on the arm of my 1/4 PF and it fits properly :lol that's how absurdly big the original sleeves are
Yeah, we really need HT to hurry up and release their DX Anakin...
Even with my custom, I wouldn't waste anytime buying a HT one :)
fyi..i want some of that brown leather..where'd you get it from? pm me if you want to..
thanks
Sent you a PM brother!
This is really cool! I've been tempted to re-assembe Anakin for a while, but I'd have to make new tabbards too. Mine molted.
Yea I bought 2 spare SS tabbards, took them out recently when deciding to work on this and both were falling to pieces as soon as I took them out of the ziplock bag they were :slap

The tabbards however are pretty easy to make just need patience. I have very little sewing experience and it took me about 4hrs total to make them :lol luckily the end result was worth it

Back