Screen Play BATARMORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be interested to see the full reveal. I think it might be worth it. And wouldn't it be good to have another company give hot toys a run for their money??

Definitely.

But that doesnt mean that I'm gonna blindly put my faith in a company i barely know and send them my money.

Personally I'll wait to see some in hand pics before deciding. If they are all sold out by then, then I'll try to track them down the secondary market or wait till another company makes them. Im pretty sure this aint the last armory we gonna get.

Definitely.

But that doesnt mean that I'm gonna blindly put my faith in a company i barely know and send them my money.

Personally I'll wait to see some in hand pics before deciding. If they are all sold out by then, then I'll try to track them down the secondary market or wait till another company makes them. Im pretty sure this aint the last armory we gonna get.

Agreed.

They just seem to have started up only recently (going by their facebook page).

Then there's also the actual quality of the armoury. Hopefully it won't like the Dream EX Batlight which was almost a total flop.

Definitely.

Absolutely agree with you. It's a chance that someone would be taking with a complete unknown.

Having said that it might be a project that kick starts another company...or...it might be like the horrendous bat signal. We'll just have to wait and see.

:lecture:exactly:

Plus, we dont really know if we are getting the armors and the weapons or just the case?

They did mention somewhere that the armoury was made specifically for the DX12 suit.

Apparently the DX02 suit will be smaller and require padding or something along the shoulders.

They did mention somewhere that the armoury was made specifically for the DX12 suit.

Apparently the DX02 suit will be smaller and require padding or something along the shoulders.

I was actually figuring that the armory won't come with anything. If that's the case then, hopefully it'll be much more affordable.

The nice thing about an empty armory is that it would allow me to use the extra weapons from the MMS TDK Batman, the original Bats, the DX-02 and the DX-12.

Who knows, 2 days until we find out more.

So they just posted on facebook that "Screen Play Toy Workshop" is composed of a group of die-hard 1/6th figure fans.

They also mentioned that the weapons and figures are not included. The E-bay posting is mentioned but they didn't say whether or not the price was accurate, only to keep an eye on their FB page.

I just emailed the guy who has this on ebay. He said the weapons and suit are not included.

But $450.00??????????

I'm at work so I can't post the direct link to FB (it's blocked). I only have access via my phone. Their posting said basically that the Ebay listing isn't associated with them and they will only be selling via FB.

Having said that, they didn't say that the price was wrong either.

If this thing is really $450.00, for no suit, no weapons and basically a fan made piece from an unknown seller, I find it difficult to think that they'll be very successful.

Man, hate to open a Facebook account just to take a crack at this armory but $450 seems a little overpriced.

Man, hate to open a Facebook account just to take a crack at this armory but $450 seems a little overpriced.

they said that they will announce all the details on their website AND on facebook.. maybe there is a chance to buy it directly from their homepage..

This looks pretty cool but I think I'd rather wait for an officially licensed piece from Hot Toys instead of going with some unheard of company.

I might have picked one up for $75-$100. For $450 I could just about get a Tumbler.
Shame because it's a cool Dio piece.

Back