Screen Play BATARMORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprised regarding the price - similar to what patara.j is selling his at and I don't think his comes with a suit/weapons either.

That being said, it's still a chunk of change and a risk considering they have not built a name for themselves yet. :dunno

I just saw this...easy pass for the amount they're charging.

I also enjoy the portion of the description where they say, that this piece is fan made and can't match the quality and level of the big companies.

And I'm out of here.

Not that I'm expecting anything cheap but this is a bit too much for my liking.

Anyone expecting this to cost any less must be living in a dream world :lol

I've put my faith in patara j, but this looks good. Hopefully they both deliver.

Anyone expecting this to cost any less must be living in a dream world :lol

I've put my faith in patara j, but this looks good. Hopefully they both deliver.

How's everything lookin, in terms of accuracy, Umair?

I can see that theres more bars as opposed to the actual one which have 14 bars.

ill bet there charging 200 because they don't have the money to get it going, and if it doesn't go your out 200

Yep.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

Too bad it isn't the TDK or '89 Batman armory. Whatever.

Yep.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

Too bad it isn't the TDK or '89 Batman armory. Whatever.
Fabio, I wouldn't count those out just yet. It seems to me like they're going full-speed ahead with this dio thing, and, considering that Batman fans won't have to buy, oh, I don't know, a gazillion of each armory, I think the reception will be a bit warmer to these dios than to Iron Man's. I think we'll probably see TDK after this, but, you never know, they might be wanting to cash in on the Returns hype.

HT ALWAYS start with the less popular item first. This way, they can get business from the impatient hyped up buyers and completists. And when those are sold out, then they release the main item.

Just like why they'd release a SWAT Lt. Gordon as opposed to Commissioner Gordon and the TDKR Bat Armory as opposed to the TDK armory.

It s been on the cards ever since DS-001 the hall of armour was announced.A whole new opportunity for them.Im excited to see this.

Back