Screen Play BATARMORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we know anything about this company? all i could find was a Slide Display on their website, no clickable links and that they joined FB the 4th.

While this is very cool...I am hesitant to see the price tag. Is this Screenplay Toy Workshop's DEBUT item?

Yeah, the cage coming out of the floor was much cooler. I really liked the look of it.

The frosted glass, water fall thing did nothing for me. It's just too gaudy. I personally think it looks stupid. I definitely prefer the more practical '89 armory vault and the TDK cage. They look way cooler.

:goodpost: RISES suck even there :lecture:lecture:lecture

they just joined facebook like 4 days ago. Very very very hard to preorder if they are so new. If it ever goes on BBTS however, i'd be all over that.

Hopefully won't be $300-400 because it is so limited..but be prepared

My question is what HT doesn't do this..instead of those silly Iron Man cases!!!!!

All of the sudden, the Iron Man Hall of Armor doesn't seem that expensive hehe!! This seem much more intricate but $450.00 is 3.5x more expensive.

That looks really great and I am sure that it would look great on my shelf - but really? $450? For an unlicensed product? If you want REAL presence on your shelf - buy an Iron Monger instead.

This could be a random guy posting stock photos and raising the price. I don't see these going for that much. Over priced? Yes. That much? Likely not.

These both look cool, but honestly I wouldn't order anything Pre-Order with an unknown company. If they take longer than 45 days your all going to be out the money. Especially that much money is really risky with an unknown.

The only good thing is if Hot Toys sees the interest, then I hope they do their own and it will be officially licensed. :)

Please Hot Toys, make this!!!!!! :pray::pray::pray:

:lecture:exactly:

Plus, we dont really know if we are getting the armors and the weapons or just the case?

I doubt you'd get the armor seeing as it looks like a DX02 body with DX12 belt. Not sure about the cowl

Would be nice to get the weapons though

I'll be interested to see the full reveal. I think it might be worth it. And wouldn't it be good to have another company give hot toys a run for their money??

Back