Screen Play BATARMORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the facebook page? I bet it's gonna be like $250 or $300 to get one.

Got this from the other armory thread by chowchoyang, intothevoid made the photo comparison btw:

Vault-problems.jpg

It seems like none of the 2 are 100% exact to the actual thing, but currently, the one by Screen Play is more accurate. Though the ones by chowchoyang is currently being tweaked again.

Here's chowchoyang's thread, in case some of you are interested:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118061&page=14

I hope that with Void's comments the batbox will be as accurate as possible...I hope because i've paid full for this and i don't want the one by Screen play to be better!:lol

Why does every Iron Man or Batman diorama have to be made by 10 different people/companies?

Any chance you guys will turn your attentions to something else?

Last edited:
Why does every Iron Man or Batman diorama have to be made by 10 different people/companies?

Any chance you guys will turn your attentions to something else?

Batman and Iron man is the only license that they can do a V2 and V3 and the fanboys would still buy. They will still complain, but they'll still buy at the end of the day.

Exactly. The fanboys will buy them all up! :lol

Though you have to wonder why the heck Hot Toys hasn't made something like this or the Batsignal. :dunno

Not interested.

1. Hot Toys will probably make Batman dioramas

2. It's not the '89 Batman suit/armor/ weapons vault or TDK armory cage, which are both better than this

Not interested.

1. Hot Toys will probably make Batman dioramas

2. It's not the '89 Batman suit/armor/ weapons vault or TDK armory cage, which are both better than this

I kind of agree here, while I do like the case from TDKR I don't think it's anywhere near as cool as the cage from TDK. Would rather see that. I was actually pretty disappointed with the bat cave in general in TDKR.

Yeah, the cage coming out of the floor was much cooler. I really liked the look of it.

The frosted glass, water fall thing did nothing for me. It's just too gaudy. I personally think it looks stupid. I definitely prefer the more practical '89 armory vault and the TDK cage. They look way cooler.

I think one problem for me was that there was a few interviews before TDKR came out where it was mentioned we'd get a fully formed bat cave with waterfalls and a cool bat suit enclosure and I expected more. Then what we got was so minimal it was a bit of an anti climax.

The cage in TDK was really cool and stylish. And the 89 vault was just a classic. Totally batman.

Very interested to see what the specs and cost are going to be on this one!

Would be highly tempted to get this for the right price!

Back