Scream's Ghostface: The 12" figure (Latex Rubber Mask & Tailored Wardrobe) Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsGoodAsIt_Gittes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scream's Ghostface: The 12" figure (Latex Rubber Mask & Tailored Wardrobe) Project

Hi everyone!

Ok, so about a month ago, I was in the mood to watch all of the Scream films (being released on Blu-Ray for the first time, how could I resist?), after revisiting the first three movies after so many years, it was really a lot of fun going back and experiencing them on Blu-ray, especially the first two films...ah, the nostalgia of the 90's! So long story short, being a collector of 1:6 collectibles, I had an urge to find a 1:6th scale version of the Ghostface character for my personal collection, only to find that nobody had ever made the costumed villain! (with the exception of Charles Hughey working on a sculpt, but what appears to be for his personal collection). Sooooo...I decided to make a film-accurate Ghostface figure, not only for myself, but for anyone who may possibly interested in adding the mysterious masked killer to their horror collection as well.

I'm still in the process of sculpting, so it's not quite finished yet. I still need to work on the nose, sand everything out, prime it, and then get it ready for casting. Now, here's the awesome part. The sculpt will be cast in Rubber Latex, just like the real mask! The costumes are being tailored as we speak. I'm trying to work on some additional accessories to go with the figure, but I'll keep everyone updated as more materials arrive.

Here are sample pics of the sculpt. Remember, a work in progress!!

24n1n2f.jpg
2rqkgw8.jpg

Here is the prototype cloak (tailored by Deniz):

2h3u61k.jpg

Here's what the full figure set will concist of:

-Ghostface Mask sculpt (made out of Latex Rubber, possibly Resin, depending on how the casting process goes!)
-Long sleeve shirt & black pants
-Black hooded cloak (with glistening effect!)
-Real cloth gloves
-Black boots
-Telephone voice changer accessory
-Knife accessory

I will be offering a limited number of these full costumed custom made figure sets, and I should have a picture of the completed figure by the end of the month (but still can vary depending on the arrival of materials, and so forth). Rest assured, fans, and collectors alike will not be disappointed! Stay tuned!!

Last edited:
Re: Scream's Ghostface: The 12" figure (Latex Rubber Mask & Tailored Wardrobe) Projec

For what I would have assumed would be a pretty easy sculpt, Ghostface definitely seems surprisingly tricky to capture just right.

But your sculpt is coming along great.

Re: Scream's Ghostface: The 12" figure (Latex Rubber Mask & Tailored Wardrobe) Projec

This has a lot of potential for coolness. I've been debating on making/bashing one for my own horror collection. Thread subscribed. :D

For what I would have assumed would be a pretty easy sculpt, Ghostface definitely seems surprisingly tricky to capture just right.

But your sculpt is coming along great.

Those were my exact first impressions as well. I thought the likeness would take a day, or two to nail...boy o' boy, was I in for a surprise. It's been 2 plus weeks, and I'm still not finished! Definitely tricky to capture the spirit of the actual novelty mask, the raised bumps, and ridges have to look just right under a light. I'm working really hard on this, I want to please long time fans of the movies!

UPDATE: Okay guys! Sooooo, I finally decided to finish up the 'Scream' Ghostface sculpt I started nearly 2 months ago. Honestly, the eyes could have been a little wider, but seeing on how it's 1:6 scale, there won't be a noticeable difference, when comparing it to the actual screen used mask. Overall, I'm completely satisfied with how the sculpt turned out, and I'm sure die hard fans of the movies will warm up to this piece as well.

I've already seen what the sculpt will look like in the tailored cloak, and it fits perfectly. Trust me, no worries, it looks AWESOME.

Once the molds are made, I'm going to experiment with both resin, and latex rubber casting. The latex rubber will be a half-sized mask with an elastic-like band stitched on the sides of the mask, so you can place it on an actual head sculpt like a real halloween mask. The resin sculpt (which I'll make available for sale down the line) will be a full-sized head you place onto your dragon, or Hot Toys-type bodies.

I'm still working on the knife, and voice changer accessories, so bear with me here. If anyone is interested in a full figure, please let me know in advance.

High quality photos of the completed figure will be up by the end of the weekend :)

Last edited:

Hey guys,

guess I forgot I had a thread open already...WOOPS! :-O

Anyway, this is a completed RESIN sculpt version of Ghostface

The figure has an under attire (long-sleeve collar shirt, pants, and Doc Martin inspired boots)—which adds to the depth of the display. Also made for the figure; the trademark buck 120 knife (bloody variant) accessory, and the telephone voice changer accessory.

-The costume was hand sewn by a talented seamstress—it was also given a ‘starry night’ finish to achieve the “glistening” sparkly look (most identifiable in the first film, and second film).

-The head sculpt is an original sculpt, cast from high quality resin.

Here are some pics, let me know what you think!

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/ghostfacestand.jpg/]

[/URL]

Last edited:

I like the figure a lot. the accessories look a little odd, but make perfect sense.

Back