Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on this piece for sure. This is one of my favorites and I was finally able to snag an exclusive around the holidays. Awesome figure!

Congrats on the new addition! Great statue, its one of my favorites as well :)

Thanks a lot guys.

This is definitely one of my new favorites! I find it to be so underrated... The details on the boots and gloves, as well as the entire base, are just fantastic. I'm looking forward to do a review on this, but I have so many statues I need to review now... lol!

If you want to make it more accurate then you can paint the 2 lateral bolts gray. They were 3M bolts on the screen used helmets :)

SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_01.jpg

I also love mine. An awesome piece overall. I keep mine displayed high so you get a better view of his face since he is looking down.

Anyone know where to get one of these????

I have an Exclusive I'm thinking of selling. I recently got laid off and trying to consolidate and make some tough decisions on my collection so I might have to part with it.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss.

For the record I love this piece and it was my very first PF so it would be hard to part with but I just might have to to do it.

I have an Exclusive I'm thinking of selling. I recently got laid off and trying to consolidate and make some tough decisions on my collection so I might have to part with it.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss.

For the record I love this piece and it was my very first PF so it would be hard to part with but I just might have to to do it.

sorry to hear about your situation and best of luck with your sale.

Hi guys,

I´m triying to find images of this two premiums ( Stormtrooper PF and Scout Trooper PF ) together, one next to the other. Somebody have something ? I guess when the Snowtrooper PF will be release there is a good option to see pics of the three troopers together, but anybody have the two firsts statues ?

Hi guys,

I´m triying to find images of this two premiums ( Stormtrooper PF and Scout Trooper PF ) together, one next to the other. Somebody have something ? I guess when the Snowtrooper PF will be release there is a good option to see pics of the three troopers together, but anybody have the two firsts statues ?

Here you go. Courtesy of brucecamblzchin.

:hi5:

comparison.jpg

Back