Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper for $900 shipped!

c52ad6d2.jpg

c52ad6d2.jpg

ca46f74e.jpg

There's one on Ebay for $575 plus $100 shipping... So no, I dont think you got a good deal. Sorry..

For a non-US customer the price is not too bad. Not good either. But overseas we are used to higher prices due to shipping customs, VAT etc. Not sure about Canada though.

Doesn't look like he can see what he is shooting at. Not that he would hit anything of course.

There's one on Ebay for $575 plus $100 shipping... So no, I dont think you got a good deal. Sorry..

Thx the Chaver. Do not forget I Am in Canada and would have to pay crazy shipping fees for that monster box. USPS would not ship it, only UPS and Fedex. Last time I got a big piece from US was the Hulk PF and I paid almost $300 for Fedex ground plus import fees. At the end I would pay more buying from this guy on e-bay.
Not to mention the piece I got is brand new and was still sealed.

Wow... I sure had to dig deep to find this old thread.

I just got my Scout Trooper PF. Even though this guy has a bigger, more well-known brother, this piece is really, really nice. This is by far my most favorite Trooper design, and the fact that the Biker version is going for quite a bit more green, this is a very fine, and iconic piece. Here's a bunch of pictures.

Scout_Trooper_001.jpg

Scout_Trooper_002.jpg

Scout_Trooper_003.jpg

Scout_Trooper_004.jpg

Scout_Trooper_005.jpg

Scout_Trooper_006.jpg

Scout_Trooper_007.jpg

Scout_Trooper_008.jpg

Scout_Trooper_009.jpg

Scout_Trooper_010.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots!
I still want this, and I know where I can get one for a very reasonable price.

however, a shop here in Holland has some stuff on sale next weekend so I'm afraid I'll be spending some money there.

Great pics and congrats to this statue. I have both, the speederbike driver and the standalone statue and this are great represantives of the iconic movie chars.

Great pics and congrats to this statue. I have both, the speederbike driver and the standalone statue and this are great represantives of the iconic movie chars.

Thanks spawn. :) I'd like to get the speederbike one too. But I don't think I have the room for it at all. :(

In the meantime, this one will suffice. :)

Congrats on this piece for sure. This is one of my favorites and I was finally able to snag an exclusive around the holidays. Awesome figure!

Back