Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchase my Scout Trooper on ebay just a weeks ago, only find one, and was in my own country!! so I run for him. But yes, seems very hard this days.

Just picked mine up over at rebelscum. Can't wait for it to get here. Now I just need to find a scout on the bike and I'll be set. Anyone selling one, feel free to pm me.

wrong trooper thread my friend :) But year.. im not surprised peoples wait lists are converting pretty fast... its just that SSC game

I love the look of the snowtrooper PF but that's just me. I actually prefer the scout trooper without the bike because then he matches the others. I cant wait to have my flex pay for the snowtrooper finished in may so I can line up my three troopers from each of the three original movies in a row in bestas.

I love the look of the snowtrooper PF but that's just me. I actually prefer the scout trooper without the bike because then he matches the others. I cant wait to have my flex pay for the snowtrooper finished in may so I can line up my three troopers from each of the three original movies in a row in bestas.

Should look very nice.

I'm planning to add the Scout Trooper PF to my collection. Is this piece rare and hard to find?

It's definitely one of the more challenging PFs to find. But it changes from time to time. You just have to look/ask in the right places. I don't see any on eBay as of right now (haven't checked all regions, though). So it might be a good idea to start looking already, or at least make a search agent on eBay, or something.

Back