Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Clone Trooper or a Stormtrooper would have been better. Maybe even a Jango Fett. My favorite looking Clone is Commander Gree with the green visor.

My wait list for the exclusive Scout just got converted today and I submitted my reservation 6 hours after the newsletter popped up, so I think you are right guys and everyone who really wants this item will eventually get it.

My wait list for the exclusive Scout just got converted today and I submitted my reservation 6 hours after the newsletter popped up, so I think you are right guys and everyone who really wants this item will eventually get it.

I cancelled mine a few weeks back ... you're welcome! :wave

wow! i was just watching the backstage pass for this and what i want to know is WHO is that GORGEOUS girl doing the presentation!!! :monkey5
looks a little like natalie portman :D

This is a pass for me....not liking that pose. At all...
yup cancelled mine, dopey pose and a bit too expensive for me at this time, if the pose wasnt so dopey i would have kept it since 'troopers ALWAYS sell' and getting another i think will be an issue...

Just got a e-mail from Sideshow stating that the first Flex Payment will be going out tomorrow for this guy :google ...I was kinda hoping it would be a few more months since I just got done paying for Dr. Zaius and the pocket book is a bit low at the moment.:banghead

stand alone scout trooper pf?

Hi guys i got the scout trooper pf reg. But in the foam inner box there was a space cut out for the rifle but i bought the reg does any other one have this? and how many inches was yours?

thanks

Re: stand alone scout trooper pf?

Hi guys i got the scout trooper pf reg. But in the foam inner box there was a space cut out for the rifle but i bought the reg does any other one have this? and how many inches was yours?

thanks

Mine has the gun slot also. All the cases that are not Ex have space for the Ex item in them. If it is EX they put it in, if it is not then it is left out.:horror

Back