Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares if the gun was in the movies or not?

This guy is a soldier and he looks cool with the rifle slung over his shoulder. Glad I was able to get the EX, cause I actually like the stupid rifle :lol

You Americans should think yourselves lucky that you get to order any edition. I went to bed at midnight last night and got up at six only to find both editions sold out. So for all you people who are saying 'I ordered it just because its kind of ok' or 'I bought one so i can trade it later'...thanks very much for taking one more away from the collectors who really wanted this figure but could not afford to stay up all night because they have work the next morning and live in the EU. xx

If the exclusive was such a priority to you, you would have made it a point to get up at the right time for it. Everyone here, no matter what country makes their own sacrifices for these things. Some have to get off of work early, some have to put appointments on hold, etc. Just because you are not an "American" shouldnt be an excuse for lack of priority.

Who cares if the gun was in the movies or not?

Funny when everyone wants the "fake" gun but will turn around and put up such a stink if every millimeter of their figure isn't 100% screen accurate. Gotta love that hypocrisy sometimes. (by the way not directing this at you.. just a general comment.)

Well I agree, the company is American based so it should be sold US time, & I'm guessing even in US time these guys would have issues with east & west coast time zones. I know I'd be sour if an Aussie company sold to USA time zone.
I may look into this one when it arrives over here, it may be my 1st PF love the scout, pity the one on the bike exceeds my $$$. Hope all who got it luv it

You Americans should think yourselves lucky that you get to order any edition. I went to bed at midnight last night and got up at six only to find both editions sold out. So for all you people who are saying 'I ordered it just because its kind of ok' or 'I bought one so i can trade it later'...thanks very much for taking one more away from the collectors who really wanted this figure but could not afford to stay up all night because they have work the next morning and live in the EU. xx

Don't beat yourself up over this one mate! You'll be able to pick it up at play.com, or if you're into the exclusive, try forbidden planet international as they often sell the exclusives as well. Hope it helps you out a little.

D:D

I missed the Exclusive, but got on the Waitlist...hoping it converts. I really like how this one turned out and this might be my first PF figure. Love Scout Troopers! 300 isn't very many though so I'll hope for the best.

I suppose I would settle for the regular, but would probably try to get it cheaper through at AD. I guess we'll see what happens!

If the exclusive was such a priority to you, you would have made it a point to get up at the right time for it. Everyone here, no matter what country makes their own sacrifices for these things. Some have to get off of work early, some have to put appointments on hold, etc. Just because you are not an "American" shouldnt be an excuse for lack of priority.

You're missing the point here. Im sure bonsey would have been around to order the Ex but it wasn't announced in advance like PPO. Do you think non US customers should wait up all night every Thursday on the off chance an Exclusive PF is released?

You're missing the point here. Im sure bonsey would have been around to order the Ex but it wasn't announced in advance like PPO. Do you think non US customers should wait up all night every Thursday on the off chance an Exclusive PF is released?

It was announced before the release. Rule of thumb is if they preview something it will be up for order in the following newsletter. If something is announced that I really want I always try to make sure I am around to check out the newsletter.

They have never done a PPO for a SW PF before ( that I can remember) so why would you assume they would start now?

Like most have said I don’t see it being too difficult to get him especially if you jump on the waitlist now.

Hell I was bummed I missed out on the PF PZ, but I’m not crying about how it was unfair. I was unable to get to a computer, but that’s my problem not SS’s.

The thing I cared about the most on the figure was a polystone body, I didn't want some plastic Boba Fett like thing. So, I hope this one holds up to that. Great edition size on the exclusive. Stance is a lot like the speeder bike figure which I find amusing because of the way sideshow imaginatively reinvented it, but I definately would have preferred another stance. We'll see how it comes out.

It was announced before the release. Rule of thumb is if they preview something it will be up for order in the following newsletter.

While it's true for the most part, there are times when it doesn't happen (Legolas PF).

:lecture Right nash! You know I for one think its awesome SSC ships internationally. I sure wish I could order direct from Medicom for their Kubricks. But I can't. Consider yourselves lucky.

Funny when everyone wants the "fake" gun but will turn around and put up such a stink if every millimeter of their figure isn't 100% screen accurate. Gotta love that hypocrisy sometimes. (by the way not directing this at you.. just a general comment.)

He man, I agree with you 100%

A lot of folks take this stuff waaaaay too seriously. It's like it's a personal insult if the statues aren't an exact replica of what was in the movie.

My rule is: if it looks cool, and I like it - I get it. Simple as that. Sometimes I actually prefer artisits to go outside the box, as long as it's an improvement. :lol

It was announced before the release. Rule of thumb is if they preview something it will be up for order in the following newsletter. If something is announced that I really want I always try to make sure I am around to check out the newsletter.

That's true. I don't worry about when I read the newsletter on Thursday night unless there's something that I want that was previewed the week before then I'm there hitting refresh until it is posted.

bring on the Emperial Guards, Snowtroopers, Stormtroopers....

DormanLargeC4.jpg

Thanks man - You are the first person to stick up for me on this board and I appreciate it!! x

:lecture

:lecture Right nash! You know I for one think its awesome SSC ships internationally. I sure wish I could order direct from Medicom for their Kubricks. But I can't. Consider yourselves lucky.

:lecture

Back