Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know... When they introduced the first Scout PF they said it wouldn't make sense to offer one without the bike. Now that's exactly what they're doing. Easy pass.

Plus, I really wonder if they are actually using the Scouts they have left from all the Scout & Speeders that didn't sell because of the high price and the economy situation at the moment. Just remove the peg on his back, move the arms a little bit and add a base.

Last edited:
I'll buy this as I have all the sw pf but this time I have to say I'm very disappointed, at least they could use another pose... anyway I do hope that after this recycled trooper the next PF will be a real Stormtrooper... or other very well known characters... like the Emperor or the droids or Chewie...as this time Sideshow really didn't do its best...

Wow, waking up to a lot of bashing.

How about we all calm down and wait till we see the whole picture. The base could really save the pose.

Plus this is an age old way of getting more money out of existing molds. Every company does this from time to time. If this is what Sideshow needs to do to survive this economy then more power to them!!

Now calm the ^^^^ down you haters!!! :bunnydanc

What the heck? I love imperials but another Scout? And it looks like he just got up from the bushes where he had a dump. Why not a Stormtrooper, one of the most iconic SW characters? SS is going the cheap way... :(

How about we all calm down and wait till we see the whole picture. The base could really save the pose.

... or we could have this on the base:
poop.gif

my friends it's time to boycott this poor annoucement, for a real annoucement!!

BOYCOTT NOW!:mad:

This really stinks! fans have supported this line for a long time, we diserve something alot better than this. I really thought the next PF announcement was going to be a landmark piece. Where is Dooku, Emperor, Stormtrooper, Lando etc!

It would have been cooler if they reused the speeder and made Luke and/or Leia or even the Ewok that rides it.

It would have been cooler if they reused the speeder and made Luke and/or Leia or even the Ewok that rides it.

No it wouldn't. Okay an Ewok maybe...but Leia,no I don't think so.

SS needs to be fresh and inovative when making these things.These PF's are in no way like 12" figure's.People can't afford to buy every rehash of a character,especially when their releasing them this close apart.

I don't think PFs should be intended for completists. Too expensive, too space consuming to begin with to have many people be completists anyway. SSC invested a lot of money in molds for the speeder bike, I wouldn't blame them one bit for fully utilizing that.

I don't understand reusing the scout however, since in and of itself it shouldn't have cost anymore to make than any other SW PF and they haven't rehashed those.

Back