Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted the PF Biker piece bad. I have $400 in rewards dollars. I dont know what to do. I'm a completist, but I can't be now. We got 2 Lukes, 2 Leias and now 2 Scouts. If line can't get justice why should I collect it.

I wanted all of the OT PFs, but have no interest in Slave Leia or this, I have gotten over it. :lol

But again, a SCOUT? I can understand 2 Lukes, Vader/Anakins, Leias; but this boggles my mind.

It looks good but I think most people don't like it because they already made the character not too long ago and the pose is really poopy looking, pun intended.

I've been sort of wanting to get into the PF line, but I don't want a whole collection since these things are big and expensive so I'll want a stand alone piece. This is not it, a Stormtrooper would be a good one though.

The bike is what makes the original Scout Trooper PF so cool. Much better than the pinch-a-loaf Scout.
-theropod
:lol
HAHAhahahaha!!!! That was great! That post alone made up for the craptastic Sideshow PF unveiling tonight! Thanks!

I think the pose is obvious that he's cautious and sneaking around the woods. People that say he looks like he's pooping are just venting because they didn't get the PF they wanted.

This is SS way of giving those that couldn't afford the one on bike to get one. The design of the armor is so cool, the bikes weren't the only thing that made the scout troopers cool.

I think the pose is obvious that he's cautious and sneaking around the woods. People that say he looks like he's pooping are just venting because they didn't get the PF they wanted.

No. The pose it like that because they didn't want to significantly modify the original sculpt :lecture

Very very disappointing! I always thought the PF line was reserved for only the important characters of SW. Otherwise Premium does not make much sense at all. I bought the scout with bike only because it is nearly studio scale in 1:4 and i collect studio scale stuff. Seeing now such an unnessecary character beeing made as PF (also completley rehashed, even in the pose) makes me wonder about Sideshows choice.

No. The pose it like that because they didn't want to significantly modify the original sculpt :lecture

:lecture

The simplest explanation is the correct one. It's the same old Scout, just minimally retooled to stand on his own.

A better pose would have been a crouching one like the Koto, or both hands extended on the pistol.

Hmmm....this feels like SSC is trying to do one of those give the collectors a cheaper alternative because they aren't buying the higher priced version kind of things. Was the outcry for a Scout so heavy that they introduced one so close to the other?

I'm sure the piece itself will be good since the SSC Scout already was good but I don't see this one selling out unless there is a fantastic exclusive included.

Due to the previous Biker Scout PF, in addition to this one, I would definately predict a significantly lower than MSRP aftermarket price on BOTH PF versions of the Scout Trooper.
-theropod

I will buy if the exclusive was an Ewok (I know it won't happen). If not there will be no point for me since I have the Speeder bike version.

I am really dissapointed , but yeh I guess if you don't have space/money for the speeder version it would be cool.

Back