Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad for those who bought the bike PF.

Why? It is clearly the superior piece, the only reason to get this one is affordability; and it is such a wasted choice. :sick

I really am left scratching my head here, this is really out there. :confused:

I'm pretty sure that it will look great once we see the whole picture. It's a poor crop that's giving the impression of the squat. Looks to me like he's stepping off of something, like a log (no log/poop jokes!) or maybe a rock.

I mean, can any of you really see Sideshow doing something so crass as to just pick the Scout up off a bike, stick him on a base with his legs in a sitting position, then calling it a premium format?

i love star wars and pf's but i will pass on this one. i don't like it at all. no redeeming qualities whatsoever. epic fail.

Maybe Wicket will be the exclusive.

I will get him and I have enough room in my PF Bike and Scout case for him to fit perfectly.

Why? It is clearly the superior piece, the only reason to get this one is affordability; and it is such a wasted choice. :sick

I really am left scratching my head here, this is really out there. :confused:

I wanted the PF Biker piece bad. I have $400 in rewards dollars. I dont know what to do. I'm a completist, but I can't be now. We got 2 Lukes, 2 Leias and now 2 Scouts. If line can't get justice why should I collect it.

Odd choice, I guess good if you didn't want the whole figure and bike... or if you want a display with both. But kind of a meh PF overall.

this is a slap in the face to every Star Wars PF collector.

SHAME ON YOU SIDESHOW.

No, if they'd made this one first and THEN released the Scout on bike - then that would have been a slap in the face.

As I own the Scout on bike I have no reason to buy this - perhaps if the pose were slightly different than the bike rider - but it would seem that I'm no longer a SW PF completist. But for those that thought the bike was too pricey, here's a lower cost alternative.

They had the right idea making it a trooper, but it should have been a STORM trooper. Not something already made minus the bike. Really lame!

I will be very annoyed if this is given a cool exclusive.

I'm already bummed that one of the precious spots in the 2009 Star Wars PF lineup has been devoted to something I already own. I guess I should be grateful they didn't make this a companion piece that would attract both people who want the full set and those who couldn't afford the bike. This is easier on the wallet--and if I hadn't sold some already, this would be the perfect cure for completism.

Some much hate for one piece. Look at the detail, it's great...such a great piece. If you don't like it then don't buy it. I know I'll be preordering the exclusive when it goes up.

Back