Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm_Trooper_pooping.jpg

:lol the funny thing is I think dudes who are crying will still buy this piece. But yeah I would say this is redundant more than anything. I never noticed how much the Scout trooper is wearing what appears to be...a diaper. Also poop.

:lol the funny thing is I think dudes who are ^^^^^^!ng will still buy this piece. But yeah I would say redundant more than anything. I never noticed how much the Scout trooper is wearing what appears to be...a diaper. Also poop.

Heh, that was seriously my first thought, i was like, WTF is he wearing? A mawashi or depends...

The main goal behind this has to be to reuse what they've already designed or else they would've chosen a better pose. It's a shame since I don't see many people who own the bike version getting this. If it was a different pose, I could see buying it as a companion piece.

I don't know what to say about this one...

It just screams recycled, right down to the squatting pose. But for those who couldn't afford the real thing, maybe this is a nice way to get the character minus the vehicle.

I agree... very lame. This will be around for ever!

The main goal behind this has to be to reuse what they've already designed or else they would've chosen a better pose. It's a shame since I don't see many people who own the bike version getting this. If it was a different pose, I could see buying it as a companion piece.

Right! The way I see it bike all the way!

his right foot looks like it is on something so the pose may look fine when we see the entire statue. if i get one it will be the one on the speeder bike though.

I am surprised noone has called him a pooper trooper. :monkey1

Apologies to ABBA. :monkey3

Tonight the
Pooper Trooper tries to find a big tree
Behind which to go poo
Like the Ewoks do
Such a relief when you're through

:banana

Last edited:
Back