Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Heath ledger joker/Sith Lord Maleval WIP

Very nice Scotty. I also got some sculpey awhile back to do a helmet, so I'm encouraged to see how well you did on this first attempt. A helmet should be easier than what you did. Look forward to the updates. Are you going to do the head yourself or get one from board member "enaud" when he finishes his squidhead?

Yea im hoping enuad releases his soon! Thanks for the comment and good luck with your first sculpting attempt. I think u will like it i find it really relaxing.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Heath ledger joker/Sith Lord Maleval WIP

Revan Is now about 80% done. Still a bit of work left to get the cape/hood finished but the skirt aside from length is and how far the slit goes is pretty much finished. Its taken much longer to get this finished than i anticipated but the final product should come out pretty nice.

Enjoy!!

100_0157.jpg

100_0163.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0152.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Revan 80% done

Already looks great....if he was finished he'd fit right in with Darth Malgus at Sideshow's SDCC display....can't wait to see the finished pic's. :yess:

Already looks great....if he was finished he'd fit right in with Darth Malgus at Sideshow's SDCC display....can't wait to see the finished pic's. :yess:

Im glad u like him bro:)!

Wow, very nice job with Revan! And your first castings a few pages back look pretty good to me. I still remember my first batch of the Alumilite stuff, my first casts had horrible bubbles everywhere.

Good luck with your customs work!

Wow, very nice job with Revan! And your first castings a few pages back look pretty good to me. I still remember my first batch of the Alumilite stuff, my first casts had horrible bubbles everywhere.

Good luck with your customs work!

Im all geared up to vacuum/pressure cast now 100% bubble free moulds and casting's. Maybe all throw up some pictures of my set-up for u guy's.

Im glad u guy's all like Revan im very proud of the costume so far but the major credit goes to shock for the armour sculpts!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Legolas/Anikin

Recently Had to the Honour to cast these!

100_0194.jpg

100_0193.jpg

Nice, are those the Darren Carnell heads? if he's making them available again I'd love to buy one of the Anakins :duff

Ok all at this time I want to reveal my Nihilus sculpt. The sculpt is around 80-85% done i really would like some comments to see what people think needs to be tweaked or changed. I already asked for the top charm to be adjusted so dont mind that!

2012-07-30233934.jpg

2012-07-30234022.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Nihilus Sculpt 85%done comments on changes needed please!

Wow great job, looks wonderful.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Nihilus Sculpt 85%done comments on changes needed please!

Glad u like it lopie:) I think all ask for the cheeks to be touched up slightly also!

That looks really good. Nice work.

Looks good so far. :hi5: Will you be selling any?

Looks good so far. :hi5: Will you be selling any?

Of course! I plan to make a full figure out of this also. The costume is pretty much done! I just need to the sculpt in hand to finished the hood/cape! Really glad U all like it No one has said or pointed out anything that could or should be changed so im guessing it will be just a few small nitpicks I have and all done!

I dont know too much about this character, but this looks great so far. Nice work!

Back