Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) {DARTH Nihilus Intrest/WIP} P2

Yeah nice fabric seems very similar to Anakins, should have aske d would have given Nihlius sculpt a crack for you

Yeah nice fabric seems very similar to Anakins, should have aske d would have given Nihlius sculpt a crack for you

Thanks for the offer shock i was actually thinking of asking u to do the sculpt. But i ended up getting steven g cause im gonna most likely be casting his joker heads An money is really tight so i figured we can do a job for each other. If that makes sense.

No problems mate, LMK in future though as I don't charge for sculpting I do it for the heck of it, if you don't like it I just won't cast it, thats what costs the money on my side. looking forward to seeing it looks good so far

Heres a little nihilus update.

P5060099.jpg

P5060102.jpg

P5060103.jpg

P5060109.jpg

P5060115.jpg

P5060105.jpg

P5060106.jpg

When the final sculpt arrives i Make one final sculpt of his cron/deformed Head and it should look a little better than this one.

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) {DARTH Nihilus Intrest/WIP} P3

Make sure u heat your moulds.

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) ANI custom

Here's my Darren C Anikin sculpt. Eh im not quite happy with my paint and i will go back to this one. But its much better than the original ssc Ani lol. I wont beat my self up since it's only my 3rd time painting as head. I can can do a decent dry bush to the hair but I just cant mix colours for the life of me. I guess that's what I need to work on now!

Enjoy Regards Yourmaster

P5310112.jpg

P5310111.jpg

P5310115.jpg

P5310116.jpg

P5310117.jpg

P5310118.jpg

Last edited:

They look pretty good to me, maybe just a little darker around the Anakin sith eyes but still tons better than I can do at the moment.

As far as I can tell your Eye painting is perfect, only wish mine where that good.

Excellent work.

Here's a little Nihilus shirt wip Getting closer to the final product.

P6100122.jpg

P6100124.jpg

P6100126.jpg

P6100132.jpg

P6100133.jpg

P6100134.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Shocks Revan WIP

Hello all small update Here. I decided not to have the hood come under his chin. I know the 501st have approved this look for there costume standards so i figure good enough for them. Good enough for us right?

Anyhow Please don't judge. The hood/ cape are only 25% finished here! Im Looking to get some feedback on the look of the hood from those on the list Please. Tell me what U think of this look. This is not the finished skirt either again please don't judge from this.

I also took a chance on the material for the hood/cape and I think it came out really nice! The pictures kind of make the material look funny but in hand it looks menacing!

100_0007.jpg

The skirt is only 50% complete here the final version should be open where the red meets the black and hemmed along the bottom.
100_0009.jpg

100_0013.jpg

100_0008.jpg

The liner in the cape will not have design's in the final product!
100_0014.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Shocks Revan WIP/ Nihilus tunic wip

So the sculptor was pretty busy and was late shipping the sculpt witch should be here Tuesday if I had to guess. I don't want u guys to think im just sitting around doing nothing so here's a little something to look at. I'm dedicated to making this all that it can be. So were trying different things till its right!

So his tunics are pretty simple from all the references I have. The middle sample was an attempt to make it as plain as possible and its UN hemmed at the bottom so I can weather it properly. I will be doing the same with the bottom of the weathered version of the skirt. Im just waiting on some special clear glue so I can weather it properly an UN hemmed with out it fraying all over there place.

Im leaning toward using the mix of all three tunics for the final version. Basically the out side tunic not hemmed at the bottom. The people that do not want this weathered there will be hem's everywhere along the edges.

Please comment.

100_0020.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Shocks Revan WIP

Looking good, the material seems fine to me, very heavy duty kinda hessian feel to it.
The only comment I would make is maybe make the hood a little looser fitting, it seems lilke its a kinda tight on the head , making it a bit wider at the shoulders and folding it in under itself might make it look a bit less taught.

Saying this I wouldn't kick it outa my collection :lol

Skirts looking sweet BTW :hi5:

Excellent work

Thanks to boba mike for the awesome sculpt! My paint is horrible in this pic but i figure i want to practice publicly then privately im told this is the way to go if u want to get better at anything!

Anyway this is quite a challenging sculpt to paint I will paint this for practice over and over till I feel I have learned or gotten better!

100_0108.jpg

100_0107.jpg

Hello I just received some joker heads to mould and cast for good friend! I know there not star wars but as of right now this is the only place to showcases my work Enjoy!

Heath ledger Likeness is stealler im my opinion.

100_0118.jpg

100_0117.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Heath ledger joker

Wow who sculpted those Jokers? Are they going to be offered for sale?

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Heath ledger joker

There sculpted by Steven G And they will be for sale!:)

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Heath ledger joker/Sith Lord Maleval WIP

I really been wanting to try sculpting for a while now. So here is my very first attempt at it. Didnt think I was going to want show my first sculpt but it turned out much better than anticipated. Its not baked yet and is still a wip.

Sith Lord Maleval

Enjoy!

100_0121.jpg

100_0123.jpg

Scotty, very nice first attempt, lines look good and clean, plus I love the choice of character.

will be interested to see what it loks like painted.

well done...............

Very nice Scotty. I also got some sculpey awhile back to do a helmet, so I'm encouraged to see how well you did on this first attempt. A helmet should be easier than what you did. Look forward to the updates. Are you going to do the head yourself or get one from board member "enaud" when he finishes his squidhead?

Back