Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

cool, im gonna def go neckless on him and anakin when i place my order, still deciding who else

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

cool and what about tarkin any news on him as well

I have some Wip photo's ill post em when i get home!

WIPWIPWIPWIPWIWPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIOPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIP

Nice scotty, This we Like, so far so good :clap

awesome how much painted with no neck

I dont see any reason to make tarking neckless considering his suit covers his neck line! Plus he is a skinny old man. U want to use a muscle body for him?

Im not ruling out neck less but give me 1 good reason?

Tarkin needs a neck. :)

He looks great, when the time comes I am in for one. Awesome work.

TBH if you wanted a neckless head sculpt he doesn't look to hard to remove the neck yourself with a dremmel, just a thought

TBH if you wanted a neckless head sculpt he doesn't look to hard to remove the neck yourself with a dremmel, just a thought

If your careful and have a tiny bit of exp with dremmel its pretty easy. But its pretty east to mess up your cast also.

that`s why I don't mess with sculpts don't want to screw it up. I will take one regardless it looks awesome

Coming soon

Already looks like hayden... :rock

Stevie G! :rock

Back