-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by those references that muscle body looks pretty perfect IMO but I don't know whether it is too short - would want it to be at the narrow/regular TT height as you say

You must factor in the clothes! he might end up looking too big if his base body under the layers is a muscle body..a slim with a sculpted neck will do the job imo.

Really? Narrow arms are way to slim IMO compared to those pics of Gosling

He is looking more along the lines of TT Advanced arms in those pics :lol My main reason for not wanting to use muscle arms is because, when they're not aesthetically needed (assuming you display the jacket), why sacrifice the articulation?

See to me he is narrow esque here, he looks so slender.

untitled-12.jpg

Also you have to consider if you put that jacket on a muscle body he is going to look massive imo. I worry about bulk. Look at him here he looks skinny to me :dunno

untitled1-1.jpg

Who's doing the clothes for this again?

If Kato, then I wouldn't worry, if not then point taken

Rainmans tailor, we all seen kato's leather jackets ,I hope rm's tailor can achieve something near that level of quality, honestly unlike with katos work I'm not always blown away by Rainman's clothing... but I know we are in good hands.:)

Kato is doing the jeans ..I think.

See to me he is narrow esque here, he looks so slender.

untitled-12.jpg

Also you have to consider if you put that jacket on a muscle body he is going to look massive imo. I worry about bulk. Look at him here he looks skinny to me :dunno

untitled1-1.jpg

:exactly: That's what I had been saying!

Thats a Kaustic Plastik upper body + HT slim legs. :)

Hottoys slim legs are too slim actually, you need to pad the thigh a little bit

I think it will be a problem if you hv not finalized with the Rainman's tailor about the selection of body yet.

Last edited:
Back