-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gosling-driver-xenoviper-wip-a01.jpg

gosling-driver-xenoviper-wip-a02.jpg

Wonderful stuff Jack!

That sculpt is really really lovely!

So happy this is being done by you and with RM's help :)

Why go with a Narrow TT when this looks so much better!

Height :dunno

Is this smaller than a narrow? If not then no I agree I am not that bothered as this does look good but just a little concerned this looked smaller in height.

That and needing a slim TT to switch out the legs with would be most costly.

Is it possible to use a muscle body torso and Narrow TT arms? That would be the best combo I think, for aesthetics/articulation.

Is it possible to use a muscle body torso and Narrow TT arms? That would be the best combo I think, for aesthetics/articulation.

Do you think he is that big mate honestly?

I think Gosling is very slender but toned but I could be wrong :dunno

I think a non modded tt is perfect. Well the same torso but with a sculpted neck aka Rainman style

Do you think he is that big mate honestly?

I think Gosling is very slender but toned but I could be wrong :dunno

I think a non modded tt is perfect. Well the same torso but with a sculpted neck aka Rainman style

He is slender, but he got pretty thick for the movie :exactly: Also, if you can make the neck on the muscle body slimmer by modifying the plastic neck plug within the rubber sheath (or removing it entirely). I would prefer a HT muscle body only because I think the sculpted necks have a more realistic look to them :)

Based on the above I would still say narrow. He is a little bigger than a narrow I supose but I certainly don't view Gosling as a muscle man :dunno

Based on the above I would still say narrow. He is a little bigger than a narrow I supose but I certainly don't view Gosling as a muscle man :dunno

Agreed, that's why I think Narrow arms (if possible?) with a slimmed down muscle neck :rock

Going by those references that muscle body looks pretty perfect IMO but I don't know whether it is too short - would want it to be at the narrow/regular TT height as you say

Back