-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even remove or dremel it down wont make much difference. Rubber part simply too thick. I actually find HT Bruce Lee body to be the best fit for this sculpt. (minus the height)

How about we just get one of rainmans sculpted neck pieces along with the clothing set?

:lecture

Makes the most sense really, that way Rainman can sculpt it to his physique. Then Xeno can paint them to match the sculpt! :D

Denim jacket goes under his Scorpion jacket???

I didn't know he wore it like that.

Yep in some scenes he had 3 layers on him, some scenes he wore just henley and scorpion jacket only. so im a bit worried even if we use HT narrow he might look bulky too,.. lets just wait and see what rainman's tailor cook up...

Definitely not a muscle body... Driver gonna have 3 layers on him if we use a muscular body he'll be way too bulky. Henley + Denim Jacket + Scorpion Jacket!

True but I think you might get away with leaving the denim out, so if Kato is making the denim then just to clarify is it the Henley,pants and scorpion jacket from Rm's tailor?

True but I think you might get away with leaving the denim out, so if Kato is making the denim then just to clarify is it the Henley,pants and scorpion jacket from Rm's tailor?

Well i asked rainman's tailor to do the whole outfit. Henley, denim jacket, jeans and scorpy jacket. If Kato is doing the denim now i guess i can ask Rm's tailor to leave out the denim jacket. What you guys think?

mg1321.jpg

mg1316u.jpg

mg1312.jpg

I'd prefer the denim jacket be left out strictly because of cost. I'm fine with displaying just the henley and scorpion jacket :exactly:

EDIT: Although that is pretty damn impressive, Kato!

Back