Scariest horror movie scenes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black and white, Night of the Living Dead, freaked me out when i was a kid. My little brother was rocking himself back and forth after that one.:lol The part in araciphobia, when the spider jumps on the camra, scared the ^^^^ outta me as well.:lol I hate spiders!!!

Ernest Scared Stupid, when the trolls were catching the kids. I never roamed the house at night, I also would be more specific but I refuse to watch it again.

Poltergeist always scares the crap outta me, especially the doll under the bed. Aything with dolls or clowns freaks me out though.

:lecture

The single most frightening thing I ever saw as a child!!! Scared me for life.

Had a clown nearly identical to the one in the film, had to get rid of it immediately!

the end of Friday the 13th when they are on the lake in the boat and then they get grab and pulled back into the water...every single time that happens i always jump even though i know its gonna happen

That one really scared me too! When I first saw Friday the 13th, I was around 12 or 13 and I tought it was Jason with his hockey mask from the beginning of the series. So I was waiting for him to show up, but he never came. So by the time they were sitting in the boat I thought the film was pretty much ended and I didn't think anything scary would happen... Man was I wrong :lol

Also the ending of Carrie, where the hand comes up from the grave. :horror

as a kid this thing scared me the most. The idea fo the thing coming out of the wall after the lights went out is what scared me the most. Even if I checked everything before the lights went out it might still appear. :lol The main reason I used to lock the cat in the room with me. :lol I would wake up with a steaming cat crap on the floor but I never found a gremlin.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o_cFNbrPLx4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o_cFNbrPLx4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A movie that scared the cr*p out of me when I was a kid was Stephen King's Silver Bullet. Especially the part where the kid encountered the werewolf on the bridge.
But when I saw it again two years ago it was more funny than scary :lol
Still a cool movie though :rock

I am still loking for a movie that will REALLY scare the ever-loving crud out of me. I mean, the way I used to be scared when I was 8 and had to turn off the light at one end of my basement and then go to the stairs all the way at the other end with no lights because they were all burned out. There have been a few that I thought would get me...the first 30-40 minutes of "A Haunting in Connecticut" looked to have promise, but then it petered out.

I think the best start that I have gotten in about the last 26 years or so was a phony ghost video of a rocking chair and then, at the end, Regan from Exorcist pops on to the screen and crawls toward the camera.

Now, I am in agreement with those who think the new effect of having ghosts walk in a jerky fashion is pretty creepy to me, so that mixed with the way the ghost crawled up the well in "The Ring" creeped me out pretty well. But scare me in to jumping out of my seat scary just hasn't happened for a long time. It is actually sort of disappointing, but I am still hopeful!

The Fly-
Jeff Goldblum breaking that fat guy's arm during their arm wrestling match. I can't sit through that scene. Always skip ahead on the DVD.
Also from The Fly- Geena Davis giving birth to that massive maggot.

A movie that scared the cr*p out of me when I was a kid was Stephen King's Silver Bullet. Especially the part where the kid encountered the werewolf on the bridge.
But when I saw it again two years ago it was more funny than scary :lol
Still a cool movie though :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good old Uncle Red, no one plays an Alcoholic like Gary Busey. Did love that movie as a kid, have it on DVD somewhere. Did think the scene at the end where she sees him at the window and then he's gone was great.

Funny thing is when i first saw it my parents were painting the house and now whenever I smell paint I think of that film and get the same slightly creeped out feeling. Amusingly they're painting the house again :lol

Edit : More amusingly I just looked the movie up on Amazon.com (as I didn't know if it got a U.S. release) you get an odd mix of horror movies and dildo's :lol

I think the best start that I have gotten in about the last 26 years or so was a phony ghost video of a rocking chair and then, at the end, Regan from Exorcist pops on to the screen and crawls toward the camera.

Oh man, the first time I saw that I jumped up and sprinted out of my room full speed. :lol

I'm very jumpy and easy to scare... so this list could be a lot longer, lol...but I'll keep it to the ones I can think of easily.

-All the quick-cut stuff in Event Horizon
-Any of the cheap scares in Drag Me To Hell
-Wes Craven's New Nightmare where Freddy comes out from behind the clothes in the closet
-(American) The Ring, where the girl crawls out of the well

-Any of the cheap scares in Drag Me To Hell
l

thats one that kept getting me. You feel a right idiot when you jump in the cinema too. :eek::rotfl
It didn't scare me but more made me jump then laugh straight after. Its such an awesome movie. Can't wait to pick it up once its out. :rock

Prince Of Darkness...really messed me up one night, after watching this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-LGvEaD9yH8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-LGvEaD9yH8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The last time I was truly frightened by anything on film was the original 'Trilogy Of Terror' specifically the Voodoo doll and Karen Black (woman has a way with facial expressions!).
I think I was 6 and it was my intro to horror, what a way to be introduced!

trilogy_doll.jpg

After she became possessed:

trilogy_of_terror.jpg

Back