• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scam alert!!!! Please read.....bad member.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone on The RPF that paid via gift. Contacted Paypal and they helped him out. I would contact both Paypal and your bank.

This is sad to hear but I feel yer pain. Never an easy thing to deal with, having good faith in someone then looking forward to something that your stoked on and spending a lot of money you work hard for and lets face it, these figures aint cheap! Then being ripped off. .. horrible. Thanks for the heads up tho and sorry to hear this. Best of luck to ya

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

PayPal is more then happy to hammer a seller that makes the buyer use a gift payment.

They will lock down that account and can hold the money for up to 6 months

'MAKES' a buyer use gift?...

images.jpg

If you paid with PayPal gift you can contact them and explain the situation and they will look at the sellers account and if they see a trend of gift payments they will lock it down.

It's in the terms of service

no problem bud.

Sent from my sch-s968c using tapatalk

i took a pic of what you popsted, put it on my instagram with his name and story.....anybody who looks at my stuff will se it... Lol... I am going to get my pound of flesh somehow.....

Lol ya stick it to him man. Bring the hammer down

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Back