• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scam alert!!!! Please read.....bad member.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....

scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

scam2_zpsx40neeev.jpg

That sucks. Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I don't understand how someone can be a part of this community (either here or another board) and throw it all away for a few hundred dollars.

It happens often enough on this forum to never trust anybody with a gift payment. Who was that dude who was heavily involved in the customs thread, commissioning costumes mostly ... then one day a few months back he just up and ripped everybody off. Disappeared, after years of hassle-free transactions on this board. Nuts.

That sucks Mightyq. Not just the money lost, but having to wait on a cool figure that never turned up.

It happens often enough on this forum to never trust anybody with a gift payment. Who was that dude who was heavily involved in the customs thread, commissioning costumes mostly ... then one day a few months back he just up and ripped everybody off. Disappeared, after years of hassle-free transactions on this board. Nuts.

That sucks Mightyq. Not just the money lost, but having to wait on a cool figure that never turned up.
That was scumbag MRM that got a lot of people. Sorry to hear that brother. Hope you get your money back or the figure. This stuff shouldn't happen

Do you mean Moe? Sadly, there are multiple folks who got wrapped up in customs and left people in the lurch.

Yeah, that's him, Moe. Just one in a long line of custom rip-off woe. Serang didn't have much of a presence on this board, but he went rogue too.

Why am I not surprised. Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've dealt with you a few times here and you're an upstanding guy. Jeeptwink or whatever his name is...I could tell was a doosh. I hope someway you get your money back. Make sure you report his A to the mods here so we can get this scammer banned here as well...

Sorry to hear. Im glad I only collect cookie cutter Hot Toys never lost money buying from BBTS.

Sorry to hear that mightyq,but I am not surprised he did this,he has also been BANNED from Statue Forum for these type of shady sales.There was a member who put him on blast on Statue Forum in the Pop Culture Shock section but the mods deleted the thread and quietly gave Jeepindude a lifetime BAN.Its unfortunate that many new members will never see these complaints as these threads get buried over time,too bad we just couldn't have an index of scam artists sticky'd on the first page of these types of sites.If you can add his user name to your thread title

I still can't comprehend how people can live with themselves after ripping people off. It must take a very special kind of conscience, or lack of one I guess, to go about your daily life with no guilt hanging over you constantly.

Man, I step on an ant and it ruins my day. :lol

Sorry to hear about this!

it still is a mystery to me as to why there isnt a thread we can go to and see the scum, their names contact info. etc... why do we not protect our own????? because it dies down after a few days and its forgotten......this is why it continues , it sgould be a rare that this happens, but its not....

it still is a mystery to me as to why there isnt a thread we can go to and see the scum, their names contact info. etc... why do we not protect our own????? because it dies down after a few days and its forgotten......this is why it continues , it sgould be a rare that this happens, but its not....

Sorry to hear that. U r absolutely right! We should have a scum thread to protect all members, and it has to be a sticky thread not normal thread. I still prefer to pay 3% Paypal fees whenever i buy from them.

There's a lot of problems with a thread like that...legally or otherwise

See if you kind find others that have been scammed by him and contact the police department in his area.$400 bucks is a lot to lose.

3559638d1208327189b36967c39e9631.jpg
I tried mightyq. Dude seems like a real ****

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

What a scumbag. Yea if your papal is linked to your credit card, you might be able to do something with them. Well worth asking. Infact, id contact your cold holder and ask for a chargeback on the payment. again, you might not get anywhere but its well worth asking.

Back