Saw Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
4374.jpg

It's a great looking figure I'll admit, but I couldn't give a fig about the Saw franchise. I think it's about time we see something with a little class, like a Vincent Price figure or something.

Not a huge fan of the Saw movies but I must admit that I'd love to own that Jigsaw figure. But Way too expensive, I'd pay $50 tops. Too bad Sideshow isn't making this, it would've been affordable.

That Jigsaw Killer figure is cool as hell.....but for that price, I'm definitely passing.

A pass for me... I like the character, but $150 for a tiny figure and bad/no paint apps just doesn't do it for me.

I ordered the exclusive red shoe vinyl Billy the Puppet. $60 is a good price for that item (15 inch semi-articulated vinyl puppet), but $150 for Jigsaw??? Forget it!!! First, the quality looks highly lacking. Second, it's a $50 figure at best.

If Medicom is going to start charging such a high price for every figure, then I won't be biting at very many. I'll pay that for the Fetts, but even Maul isn't worth the price.

I'm not a fan of the franchise, but the sculpt looks pretty good. Immediately recognizable as Tobin Bell. If this were Hot Toys I'd guess that he'd come with one or more of the elaborate traps from the films, but it's Medicom, so I'm sure it's "what you see is all you get."

But it will go well with the figure from the other horror franchise that I don't like very much.

its a shame this figure doesnt come with more goodies,150 is just way way to high

Back