Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I managed to work my way through this entire thread over the course of a couple of months here and there. Amazing stuff.

1:1 Conquest green jump suit, red jump suit, along with a Beneath the Planet of the Apes full size gorilla mannequin, for reference, if they have not been posted somewhere in the last 2000 pages.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Planet-of-the-apes-Conquest-Green-jump-suit-/120986038861?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2b54724d

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Planet-of-the-apes-Rare-RED-conquest-jump-suit-/120986129346?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2b55d3c2

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beneath-The-planet-of-the-apes-life-size-Mannequin-/120986155342?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2b56394e

I noticed a vintage like new yellow Hasbro jumpsuit for $9.99 on ebay, which are pretty rare, for 1:6 Conquest customs, too. Does anybody have pictures of Angel's customs? Someone here is probably the new proud owner. :lol

I hope he took a lot of pictures, besides the ones in his album, because he had a lot of works of art not featured there.

His sculpts and Jessica's tailoring combined were really something. I was assembling my own wagon, but never completed it, sidetracked from the hobby. I used parts from a wagon planter and another one of a kind covered wagon table lamp I found.

ironman, who ended up with wagons? How many did angel make, three? Those things are really cool. I think angel's bomb belonged in a museum.

I don't know what pix he has. i know I saved as many as I could but have not compared them to what he has in his album.
I believe he only made 3 of the POTA wagons. I'm not sure who wound up with them. I really wanted one but it was just too far out of my budget. I do have measurements of the wagon and started a long while ago to draw up plans to make one out of wood, but health issues put that on the back burner.
Angel's bomb was totally awesome.
Oh, if I could afford all the 1:6 stuff I want[ed] I'd be broke and would need an extra house just for display. :monkey3

Look at what this guy did with the Hasbro Zaius and a gorilla. I think the Zaius in particular looks pretty good. A step up from the wig-looking hair. I may do this with mine. Could the Hasbro hair be used for furry handbacks?

https://bit.ly/ObkPpN

Mendez: "Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen."

Angel's creations are great.

some of his bomb and Conquest pics I had on my computer...

I hope he took a lot of pictures, besides the ones in his album, because he had a lot of works of art not featured there.

His sculpts and Jessica's tailoring combined were really something. I was assembling my own wagon, but never completed it, sidetracked from the hobby. I used parts from a wagon planter and another one of a kind covered wagon table lamp I found.

ironman, who ended up with wagons? How many did angel make, three? Those things are really cool. I think angel's bomb belonged in a museum.

Sticks(Stickman) bought one of the wagons right after Angel completed them.

What ever happened to Sticks?

I spoke with Sticks a couple weeks back. He was in the process of packing and moving cross country.
Jess! Did you ever consider sculpting hair on the old hasbro POTA heads?

I actually found the original wood wagon wheels on ebay that Angel took molds off of for the wagons! I also found the black shields that the police used for him.:monkey1 I wish that I could find those same type wheels now!

kfog, I found the smaller wooden wagon. I did not find the larger one I bought. Would they be useful for any ape projects, if someone wanted to make a resin mold? It looks like it was custom made, and the front wheels are a little smaller than the back wheels. That is just a silver paint the person used to paint the outside of the wheels.

Last edited:
mail

mail

mail

I spoke with Sticks a couple weeks back. He was in the process of packing and moving cross country.
Jess! Did you ever consider sculpting hair on the old hasbro POTA heads?

The next time you speak with him.... give him my best!
He was a real good guy...

kfog, I found the smaller wooden wagon. I did not find the larger one I bought. Would they be useful for any ape projects, if someone wanted to make a resin mold? It looks like it was custom made, and the front wheels are a little smaller than the back wheels. That is just a silver paint the person used to paint the outside of the wheels.

I remember that angel still had the wheel molds and that he had offered to sell me some wagon pieces. Unfortunately, he has gotten out of the planet of the apes business and moved onto other things.

Back