Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random question, but does anyone know where I can pick up 1/6 scale animals? More specifically, a bull (this is ape related)?

Last edited:
Wow Kfog--do you have any apes stuff left?

Hi Jess! I still have an assortment of Apes figures left! Both sideshow and hasbro! I believe that I counted at least 16 boxed sideshow figures that have a couple Gorillas, a mutant, zira, cornelius, Taylor, Brent. I am still working on some custom human figures and a couple conquest apes.:peace

Last edited:
Hi Jess! I still have an assortment of Apes figures left! Both sideshow and hasbro! I believe that I counted at least 16 boxed sideshow figures that have a couple Gorillas, a mutant, zira, cornelius, Taylor, Brent. I am still working on some custom human figures and a couple conquest apes.:peace

I'm looking for a zeius, any possibility?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Paul I usually go to bed late...like after midnight...and then I usually have insomnia...so I am forever tired. To make matters worse I must try to get up by 6 AM.

Michael--the best place to find 1:6 scale animals like a bull would be to just sculpt it yourself. Whatever you find out there will probably not be the right scale for your needs...and more often than not, it is not the animal you are looking for.

OK guys! One of my casts (not ape related) have been sold. Yay!! Hopefully he'll go to a good home. Maybe some others would like to buy more of him. Who knows...perhaps I can buy myself a nice dinner. LOL!!

Last edited:
Try ebay for some of the Marx BOTW animals. Other than that I think its either a trip to a Toys R Us (or similar store) or like Jess said, sculpt them yourself.
Jess, what head did you sell?

That Djas Puhr. I had a cast laying around. I didn't really want to sell him because he needed more work...but I was able to fix him up with magic sculpt.

I will let you know. Apparently, the cast was not perfect because I did not sculpt the nose evenly. I thought this was attributed to some kind of bubble or something but it was not the case. So...I need to go back to the original sculpt, fix that and re-mold it.

While you're going back to old sculpts, did you ever finish that Dodge you were working on?
28435_430469360648_5026691_n.jpg

All her works does.
If I had the money, I'd keep Jess on retainer. Or better yet clone her so that every POTA ape could get sculpted!

LOL!! What a great shot, IM!

Sorry I am so slow guys...I will try to do better...I'm currently struggling with this paint job...but as soon as this is done, I can start up on my sculpts again.
545746_10151266436340649_1335657148_n.jpg

Back