Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you can be the first gorilla at NYCC, IM!! I will try to get your cards out to you today or tomorrow.

Hi Jess! I see that you are writing more about the conspiracy cards!Have you happen to come across a Landon card recently? Thanks!:dunno

Ooops! I THOUGHT I had an extra Landon card, but the one I saw yesterday was from my own collection. Landon is card 1/9...at Comicon I only received the even-numbered cards.

Ooops! I THOUGHT I had an extra Landon card, but the one I saw yesterday was from my own collection. Landon is card 1/9...at Comicon I only received the even-numbered cards.

No problem Jess! Thanks for looking though!:)

Guys I just bought this t-shirt for me!!

302695_10150297599480443_651040442_8378742_1543673433_n.jpg

Here's the link to order if you are interested:
https://naka-hara.myshopify.com/products/ape-shirt

IM--I finally managed to make it to the post office, so the extra Conspiracy cards that I had in my possession are finally on their way to you.

I'm super busy now with projects and need to catch up...

that's just freaking perfect. Just perfect!!

Apemania may do a t-shirt run. I have already claimed 2 t-shirts for me and my eldest son. Usually they're adult sized, so my youngest son the ape fan won't be able to fit any for a very long time...although he's seven years old now he still only weighs 41 pounds.

I remember also being very thin in my younger days. Can you imagine I used to be 89 pounds in college? So many pounds and ages ago...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
You are not exactly portly, little lady.From what I've been able to see, you have nothing to complain about(as far as weight is concerned,anyway). By the way, did you know that you have a twin?Her name is Maho Tanaka;she is a professional wake-boarder/snow boarder and frequent contestant on "Women of Ninja Warrior".When I mentioned this to my wife, she accused me of having a crush on you.Didn't even know how to respond...PS

PS, I know how you feel. :(

Angel, You would win that bet. :1-1: oh and...:rock2

I am scrambling trying to finish several projects before hitting the road again. ...sleep is overrated but time for some :sleep

Back