Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint and stuff looks great, just not sure I like the pose and stuff. Or really the character tbh :p Though I am a fan of sith ^^

The paint and stuff looks great, just not sure I like the pose and stuff. Or really the character tbh :p Though I am a fan of sith ^^

That's how I feel. I've limited my collection to only Sith and Jedi, however, the Sith characters look awesome! :D

From the angles I've seen on a couple of Facebook pics, pose works good. I too had some reserves about it but I think it worked

It's not horrible, but I think he shouldn't lean quite so much. I mean he's not even facing the direction he's leaning :p Still it is interesting at least, better then Vaders :<

The thing looks great. Would be an easy buy...you know...if the character didn't suck

I have already made room in my collection for this beast. Bring him on!!

Love this character but don't like his pose and facial expression is not mean enough. Hope they make another one in the future. This one is ok but not enough for me to buy it.

If not a new real PF ventress would be nice! I still hope they make a much better pose for this guy. When SW comes out who knows the hype will be there more than ever. Would also love a padme statue sculpted by the tops in the industry.

Back