Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it, thanks guys

Wished they'd do a new one with the new light-up feature? I mean, I've seen the Darth Malgus one, and that was cool. Imagine lit-up double-sided lightsabers with that sort of technology. Sick.

Found it, thanks guys

Wished they'd do a new one with the new light-up feature? I mean, I've seen the Darth Malgus one, and that was cool. Imagine lit-up double-sided lightsabers with that sort of technology. Sick.
You mean like on the Savage Opress PF?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The Maul with the mechanical legs uses the new lightsaber tech.

Yup, it's pretty cool. But mechancal legs ain't doing it for many of us. I prefer him without those mechanical legs.

You mean like on the Savage Opress PF?

Yea, but that isn't Maul. Maul is unique. Savage Opress, to me he'll always just be Maul's brother.

Mechanical legs Maul is stupid Lol. No offense to those who have him lol

I assume we'll get a new Maul soon, similar to the stuff he wore in The Clone Wars Episodes, Emminence, Shades of Reason and The Lawless to compliment the Savage Oppress PF better.

130122-3.jpg

Hehe, I would buy that. My Medi Maul is in that pose actually.

- 1/6 figure Flame Shield on! -

e1.jpg

I assume we'll get a new Maul soon, similar to the stuff he wore in The Clone Wars Episodes, Emminence, Shades of Reason and The Lawless to compliment the Savage Oppress PF better.

View attachment 123350

instant purchase for me...so would a pf pre visla. my chicken maul will do for now to pair up with savage tho...:)

Yea his legendary scale bust just isn't cutting it for me either. Still waiting for a good Maul by sideshow, not counting the very first PF they did cos the technology hadn't been invented then.

200072-product-silo.png

Still on the edge, but not really cutting it imo.

Yea his legendary scale bust just isn't cutting it for me either. Still waiting for a good Maul by sideshow, not counting the very first PF they did cos the technology hadn't been invented then.

Still on the edge, but not really cutting it imo.

I have the Maul LSB and in person it blows away every photo I have ever seen of it. Its possibly my favorite Maul collectible and I have a lot. The first Maul PF they did is still badass too, and I don't think the old lightsaber tech holds it back in the slightest.

I have the Maul LSB and in person it blows away every photo I have ever seen of it. Its possibly my favorite Maul collectible and I have a lot. The first Maul PF they did is still badass too, and I don't think the old lightsaber tech holds it back in the slightest.

i am in agreement regarding the first maul pf... i have every maul collectible ssc has produced, and the maul lsb is essential for any fan of the character...

I never thought people cared this much about light up features. I usually turn it on once, say "Cool!", then forget about it forever.

I never thought people cared this much about light up features. I usually turn it on once, say "Cool!", then forget about it forever.

Hehe, me too. I generally don't really like light-up since I feel it takes away from the "massiveness" of the piece. I know it has electronics on the inside, and cables running, and when eventually the feature dies, or simply breaks, then I just am left with a "defective" statue, and I'd prefer to avoid that whole scenario all together.

Hehe, me too. I generally don't really like light-up since I feel it takes away from the "massiveness" of the piece. I know it has electronics on the inside, and cables running, and when eventually the feature dies, or simply breaks, then I just am left with a "defective" statue, and I'd prefer to avoid that whole scenario all together.

Exactly this. It makes me kind of upset that pieces that have been teased for years, like the new Deathwing statue, are being held up by light-up R&D and approval. The only line where I think it matters was the Tron line, but they only ever released one item out of a planned three, I believe.

Exactly this. It makes me kind of upset that pieces that have been teased for years, like the new Deathwing statue, are being held up by light-up R&D and approval. The only line where I think it matters was the Tron line, but they only ever released one item out of a planned three, I believe.
They need to go back to that. Maybe when the sequel is released

I'd be all over a Quorra PF.
Dude Korra is awesome. Have you seen the new season? Sorta went back to the fun of the original. Jeez just realized that I need to go download episode 8 lol

Lol my bad I just realized what thread this was Lol. Thought you meant Avatar Korra and spelled it wrong.

Yes a Quorra PF would be awesome

Back