Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Battle of the Last Alliance - Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama

In the 7/15 Ask Sideshow, this was posted:

"You’ll soon get a peek at two of our upcoming LOTR dioramas, and the opportunity to pre-order one of them. They’re planned for release in Q1 and Q2 of 2010. For the balance of 2010, we’re currently evaluating several designs - and our planning is not yet definite."

The two dios in question have to be this "Battle of the Last Alliance" dio and the unofficially named "Paths of the Dead" dio, since both have been revealed. The question is, which one will go up for pre-order?
I don't think there was ever a question about which would go up for pre-order, since the Sauron dio was featured in the product announcements page. My question was (and still is), why did the preview video feature the KOTD dio, when it was the Sauron dio that was tied to Comic-Con? That makes no sense to me.

I love the Numenoreans and the dynamic poses they have, but Sauron looks awkward in that pose. I'm hoping to see more photos, specifically from different angles, as I'm not digging the "lord of the rings" in this one.

Still wishing it would have been Sauron, Isildur and Elendil...

Back