Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yeah I did try, but the Balrog and the cave troll were just too much! Ever since I've been selling for things like the civil partnership, and now I quite fancy a smaller collection but have all my interests together in a couple of new lighted glass cabinets, like Hobbit, LOTR, Potter, Game of Thrones, Dr.who.... Get a model of ecto 1 and James Bonds Aston Martin maybe... And I've got all of those LOTR Eaglemoss figures so that could be my complete collection. I just fancy the smaller collection and have some money to spend on a good holiday, bigger tv with surround sound... We'll see. I've just made £180 on eBay just from some helms and busts, and I'll just keep selling until I reach a point where I'm happy.

Get the Death Dealer Exclusive version:lol...I just noticed on this on that Saurons Foot spike is up just like the SSW version...I really am thinking of breaking mine off on the Sauron PF and correcting the problem:dunno

The foot spike on the SsW version is removeable anyway isn't it? I seem to remember nearly leaving them in the box :lol

Get the Death Dealer Exclusive version:lol...I just noticed on this on that Saurons Foot spike is up just like the SSW version...I really am thinking of breaking mine off on the Sauron PF and correcting the problem:dunno

So the spike on the foot is a 'problem', but a totally unrelated piece being stuck there, is not.... I see.
:slap

you're right...wolverine should fight him

Don't be an idiot - It should be Chuck.
Chuck_Norris_Vintage_X1.jpg

Back