Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Battle of the Last Alliance - Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama

:lol My mother always taught me that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...sorry Wrath :lol

Oh no!!!! its the GMT curse again :google:google:google:google

I would assume 6pm but just be online from 5pm just in case :duff

Now are you sure GG? :rotfl:lol

:lol My mother always taught me that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...sorry Wrath :lol

Wrath does take alot of abuse....fortunately for us he deserves every bit of it :monkey3 :naughty :lol

I would assume 6pm but just be online from 5pm just in case :duff

You know what...I could have sworn I read somewhere that there is no set time on when any of the SDCC preorders will take place, other than on those specific days, that is.

With your luck [Europeans in general] it'll probably be 3-4 AM in Europe and you'll all wake up on Friday to a "Limited to 100 ES" and "SOLD OUT" message.....just sayin' :huh

Wrath does take alot of abuse....fortunately for us he deserves every bit of it :monkey3 :naughty :lol

You know what...I could have sworn I read somewhere that there is no set time on when any of the SDCC preorders will take place, other than on those specific days, that is.

With your lucky [Europeans in general] it'll probably be 3-4 AM in Europe and you'll all wake up on Friday to a "Limited to 100 ES" and "SOLD OUT" message.....just sayin' :huh

:lol:lol You are cheeky Woodsy...but prolly right :(:(

:lol:lol You are cheeky Woodsy...but prolly right :(:(

I've been called alot of things GG.....and I can certainly live with "cheeky" :D :duff

And I hope I'm wrong... you folks in Europe [some of the most rabid LOTR fans anywhere! :rock] too often get the short end of the stick....besides, Wrath scares me when he's angry :eek:

I've been called alot of things GG.....and I can certainly live with "cheeky" :D :duff

And I hope I'm wrong... you folks in Europe [some of the most rabid LOTR fans anywhere! :rock] too often get the short end of the stick....besides, Wrath scares me when he's angry :eek:

:lol :lol Glad to hear my cheeky friend :duff

Yeah, we don't always get the best luck, but with SS being a US company it is difficult to complain...well...too loudly anyway :lol
Wrath is Irish so it is in his blood to be scary :monkey3 :lol

Finally a diorama I'm getting. It shall be my first. Oooo diorama cherry burst!

Wrath is Irish so it is in his blood to be scary :monkey3 :lol

Scary huh? I wouldn't go that far ok I would!!! :lol Anyway it wouldn't be very good now if I was a big wuss with a name like WRATH :duh:duh:duh

Now thats all we have time for on the Attack Wrath Show for this week, join us again next week when we string up GG and Woodsy by the goolies and fire tomatoes at them!! :rotfl

Goolies are anything you want them to be by the way!! :wacky

Isn't this supposed to be the Dio thread??:rotfl

Hey Shell, are you listening to the bullying I am putting up with from these pair??:lol As you are a moderator can you moderate them please???:lol:lol Severely!!:naughty

Scary huh? I wouldn't go that far ok I would!!! :lol Anyway it wouldn't be very good now if I was a big wuss with a name like WRATH :duh:duh

Now thats all we have time for on the Attack Wrath Show for this week, join us again next week when we string up GG and Woodsy by the goolies and fire tomatoes at them!! :rotfl

Most random post I have every read...awesome...in fact so awesome I am gonna make part of it my new Sig quote :rock

Though I thought I was gonna be safe until you added that disclaimer about what goolies could be :( :lol

You :rock Wrath...seriously!

Hey Shell, are you listening to the bullying I am putting up with from these pair??:lol As you are a moderator can you moderate them please???:lol:lol Severely!!:naughty

:lol:rotfl:lol Bully?? Moi? Never!!

While I would have much preferred Sauron against Isildur and Elindiel this is still welcoming.

I too would have loved to have seen Isildur lying by the shards of Narsil, Elendil lying dead next to him and Sauron towering over them, reaching down to grasp Isildur. The moment right before Isildur grabs Narsil and cuts the ring off...

I too would have loved to have seen Isildur lying by the shards of Narsil, Elendil lying dead next to him and Sauron towering over them, reaching down to grasp Isildur. The moment right before Isildur grabs Narsil and cuts the ring off...

Would have been stunning Fly but I think this will be a great dio, looking forward to it!

Most random post I have every read...awesome...in fact so awesome I am gonna make part of it my new Sig quote :rock

Though I thought I was gonna be safe until you added that disclaimer about what goolies could be :( :lol

You :rock Wrath...seriously!

As do you thanks!! :clap

Scary huh? I wouldn't go that far ok I would!!! :lol Anyway it wouldn't be very good now if I was a big wuss with a name like WRATH :duh:duh:duh

I'm with GG on this one......there is potential here for an awesome sig quote :rotfl Wrath, you always come up with the best quotes when you're angry....or pretending to be angry!!! :rock :lol

As do you thanks!! :clap

Thanks my friend :grouphug

I'm with GG on this one......there is potential here for an awesome sig quote :rotfl Wrath, you always come up with the best quotes when you're angry....or pretending to be angry!!! :rock :lol

Totally agree :lol :lol

and I just put it in my Sig, can't resist awesomeness like that :rock

Well thanks guys, I'll be here all week.............:lol:lol:lol

Think we should stop the madness before someone has a breakdown trying to read about the DIO in this thread!! :lol

I wouldn't even mind, not a drop of alcohol consumed.............:naughty

Well thanks guys, I'll be here all week.............:lol:lol:lol

Think we should stop the madness before someone has a breakdown trying to read about the DIO in this thread!! :lol

I wouldn't even mind, not a drop of alcohol consumed.............:naughty

Yes, but not before a group hug. A Canadian sandwiched between two Uk'ers! :grouphug

Yes, but not before a group hug. A Canadian sandwiched between two Uk'ers! :grouphug

Sounds good buddy...here's to the three LOTRkateers! :grouphug

Back