Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Battle of the Last Alliance - Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama

This scene pretty much established the urgency to destroy the damn ring. The Sauron dude was just ridiculous with it.

GIVE US ALL THE FELLOWSHIP IN PF !!! :banghead

Loving this line though, it's definately picking up pace and giving a real choice of scene, size and character. It's gonna be MASSIVE and I think it will have the same impact as the Treachery dio. :D

Wow this could be my first Dio & it's not Star Wars LOL!
Looks Brilliant & love that scene in the movie!

Color me intrigued. :cool: I haven't bought anything LOTR-related in ages.

While I would have much preferred Sauron against Isildur and Elindiel this is still welcoming.

The beauty of dioramas is they can always add to it. Any combination of high elves/elrond/elendil/isildur would sell well in conjunction with this. There's money to be minted in the Last Alliance.

Looks great!

But now I'm confused. Why did the sneak preview video show that bit of the King of the Dead, when the dio we're getting is Sauron?

In the 7/15 Ask Sideshow, this was posted:

"You’ll soon get a peek at two of our upcoming LOTR dioramas, and the opportunity to pre-order one of them. They’re planned for release in Q1 and Q2 of 2010. For the balance of 2010, we’re currently evaluating several designs - and our planning is not yet definite."

The two dios in question have to be this "Battle of the Last Alliance" dio and the unofficially named "Paths of the Dead" dio, since both have been revealed. The question is, which one will go up for pre-order?

In the 7/15 Ask Sideshow, this was posted:

"You’ll soon get a peek at two of our upcoming LOTR dioramas, and the opportunity to pre-order one of them. They’re planned for release in Q1 and Q2 of 2010. For the balance of 2010, we’re currently evaluating several designs - and our planning is not yet definite."

The two dios in question have to be this "Battle of the Last Alliance" dio and the unofficially named "Paths of the Dead" dio, since both have been revealed. The question is, which one will go up for pre-order?

I'll let you know tomorrow. :D

I'll let you know tomorrow. :D

Thank you, sir.

Please be sure to ask Sideshow why there aren't more LOTR pieces being shown...PFs, please?

Yes indeed, it is time for a 'tweet, tweet' from Woodsy :lol

Thank you, sir.

Please be sure to ask Sideshow why there aren't more LOTR pieces being shown...PFs, please?

I didn't mean I'll ask them personally. :eek: Unfortunately [or fortunately if you don't like being in the middle of 10's of thousands of people, many of which haven't quite grasped the fine art of bathing or using deodorant :lol], I will be thousands of miles away doing the thing I do that enables me to buy my collectibles...namely working.
However, since one of these dio's will be up for preorder tomorrow we won't have to wait very long to find out which one it is. :naughty

Yes indeed, it is time for a 'tweet, tweet' from Woodsy :lol

Hey GG, my source is Wrath....how's that working out for us so far? :naughty:lol

I didn't mean I'll ask them personally. :eek: Unfortunately [or fortunately if you don't like being in the middle of 10's of thousands of people, many of which haven't quite grasped the fine art of bathing or using deodorant :lol], I will be thousands of miles away doing the thing I do that enables me to buy my collectibles...namely working.
However, since one of these dio's will be up for preorder tomorrow we won't have to wait very long to find out which one it is. :naughty

Sorry, misunderstood you and thought you'd be at Comic Con.

Hey GG, my source is Wrath....how's that working out for us so far? :naughty:lol

I'm sayin nuthin from now on!!! Take it my little bird was eaten by a cat!!:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Hey anyone know what time this will go up at GMT please??? By this I mean whatever Dio they are pre ordering tomorrow!!:lol

:lol My mother always taught me that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...sorry Wrath :lol

Hey anyone know what time this will go up at GMT please??? By this I mean whatever Dio they are pre ordering tomorrow!!:lol

Oh no!!!! its the GMT curse again :google:google:google:google

I would assume 6pm but just be online from 5pm just in case :duff

Back