Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Hope you like it. The LOTR pieces are fantastic. I especially like the Sideshow Weta riders pieces, and the Premium Formats.
This new line that they are doing is fantastic as well.

yes i managed to finally score all 3 riders recently!! it's one of the most fragile pieces. Both the shadowfax and black gate were broken out of the box :( had to get 2 more. Luckily the most worrying one legolas was perfect. Glad this is over, now just waiting for my curio to display them side by side.

lotr PF doesnt look that appealing anymore with the release of the new 1:5 line. I will start collecting them once (if ever) they release the hobbits, need to make sure all the fellowship pieces are good (not another arwen bomb)

Hey guys in need of your assistance. I just got my Diorama from eBay. Now when I opened it up one of the belts on one of the Numenorean soldiers was broken off. I have since superglued it on. Not a big deal. I however bought this as a mint condition item. Am I in the wrong asking the seller for compensation? If not, how much do you think should be fair? I in no way want to rip the seller off. Thanks!

I'd ask for some money back. I wouldn't go asking back for $100 bucks but I wouldn't take like $2 either.

I agree. I dont think $100 would be reasonable. I decided to just email the seller asking for what they believe is "fair". I'll see what their response is. On the bright side, this piece is AWESOME! :yess: Barely fits in my detolf though. Had to keep the sword on the numenorian soldier detached so it could fit.

Seller was great and understanding. She is giving me a $30 reimbursement which i think is fair!

Get the Death Dealer Exclusive version:lol...I just noticed on this on that Saurons Foot spike is up just like the SSW version...I really am thinking of breaking mine off on the Sauron PF and correcting the problem:dunno

That sounds like a more expensive version. :lol I see that. Ah well its not something that bothers me enough to worry about overall.

one of the first statues I bought amazing dio, just doesn't fit with the maquette series display wise. It's still buried in my storage unit somewhere

Back