Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you post any comments such as "it's so mucher bigger than I expected" or "what's with this weird discoloration" I am going to hide...and eagerly await your pm:monkey3:D

hehe seriously though, looking forward to your pics still debating on mine

Great detail on this piece. Nice large size. Really nice in person.
Glad I got it.

lotr001.jpg

lotr002.jpg

lotr003.jpg

lotr004.jpg

lotr005.jpg

lotr006.jpg

lotr007.jpg

lotr008.jpg

lotr009.jpg

lotr010.jpg

wow! it does look great! can i ask for the dimensions of this piece? especially the measurements of the soldiers, just want to know if they are at scale with the other dios of this line. it was my fear that they might come out obviously smaller than, let's say, aragorn and the uruks from the helm's deep dio. also, i hope that we won't have any problems regarding the detachable head of sauron, unlike those who have the ssw fs have with the easily-falling helm. thanks for the pics, they look awesome and i'm looking forward to getting mine next month!:D

Very nice dio indeed! I do not collect them myself, but between this and shades of Mordor I think the LOTR dio's are turning out the best.

May I say that the head is on good and with a magnet to boot. Thank god. I'm one of those who is suffering from a broken weta Sauron head.

You would ask if it was in scale with one of the only lotr dios I don't own.

Let me go eyeball the Gandalf Sauroman one. (Yes, I know I spelled it wrong.)

The guys are smaller then the gandalf and Saruman and that dio. Maybe they are the same size as on the Aragorn dio.

It is quite large.

Crappy pic to give you an idea of the size.

ht.jpg

Back