Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome. I sure would like the guts to attempt this like you guys have!

With that outfit youre wearing it looks like you have lots of guts:wink1: that outfit must be hell for airport security

Last edited:
Oh man now you've done it and made me wanna repaint my base too... Damn. I like the whiter bones. I will use an off white and dirty them. Will do it next week

Oh man now you've done it and made me wanna repaint my base too... Damn. I like the whiter bones. I will use an off white and dirty them. Will do it next week
thanks ,i also darkened all ground work and the rocks at the front of the
base and then painted the dark red in between the cracks ,i dont know if l am finished yet ,keep seeing more ideas , i love getting back to painting .

I'm gonna actually make my lava lighter like that yellow on the Barad-Dur base

orc brute can you please advice what kind of paint brand you used thanks. Job well done! I really like the final look of it.

I wonder if WB shop will have a good deal on other WB property statues, like they did on this one. If that's a regular thing for them, I'll hold off ordering the Pacific Rim Statues.

orc brute can you please advice what kind of paint brand you used thanks. Job well done! I really like the final look of it.
hi I used acrylics a brand called crafters black for the shading of the armor ,and liquid silver leaf for the base coat , and blacks and red and off white for the base
Pretty simple colors really .

The main thing is to get that armour looking like armour again with a nice metal paint base

u34s3y6wv1n5cterjox.jpg

not sure about the size am i right? any owner please confirm me…

Thank for advance

That 12" mark is definitely wrong. It's More than that

thx u for ur reply, i think so…

actually i found 12" number from sideshow site and didn't know what it stand for? and do u know the actual size???

Thank

oi0uttyx5uih4shs6.jpg

I am STILL waiting for this to ship from secret compass. Did anyone else order from them? Did you get yours yet or still waiting?

Chris

I'm Thai, i have to made an ordered through a Dealer
still not come but nobody got it too (in Thailand)

Took them forever to get my T-800 Endo to me but they get there in the end. Shoot them an email, I seem to remember they were always pretty honest and quick to reply.

thx u for ur reply, i think so…

actually i found 12" number from sideshow site and didn't know what it stand for? and do u know the actual size???

Thank

oi0uttyx5uih4shs6.jpg

Front of mace to rear of base is approx 22" ...that diagonal shot where you had it at 12" is really 26" from left rear corner of base to mace tip... I just measured.

Back