Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the review. Can't say I agree with ya on every aspect but nice job all the same. :duff

Yeah , I guess I sound a bit neutral but really I love him. Just that it's so much cash and so big that you really have to be 100%. I know the material and paint is a real point for some folk and I wanted to make it clear for them. If you're a LOTR fan obviously it doesn't really matter.

This will sell out easily though. It's a top piece. :)

Yeah , I guess I sound a bit neutral but really I love him. Just that it's so much cash and so big that you really have to be 100%. I know the material and paint is a real point for some folk and I wanted to make it clear for them. If you're a LOTR fan obviously it doesn't really matter.

This will sell out easily though. It's a top piece. :)

I agree for the price you better be all in on this LOTR fan or not. I just think the material is fine. Its a great mix to make sure it gets to us and feels high quality to me. The paint I think is going to have some variations depending on the statue. I really like what I've seen as far as the lava effect on all the statues we've seen. Yours looks pretty subtle to me in that video.

No way I could ever display it properly. Yet eager to buy it. Being rational always sucked anyway I guess. :stake

#202 is in NY. He is huge and amazing. The detail is awesome. Perfect piece no breaks. I was really worried about this one.

I’ve been trying to decide between this and the Predator 2 maquette but after looking at all your pictures and videos I finally broke down and flexed this guy. He is just way to cool to pass on and I would have been kicking myself for a long time if I had.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to afford Sauron, Predator 2, Batman, Superman, and Azog on Warg and somehow give my fam a good X-mas. At least they won’t have to shop for me this year!:slap

I’ve been trying to decide between this and the Predator 2 maquette but after looking at all your pictures and videos I finally broke down and flexed this guy. He is just way to cool to pass on and I would have been kicking myself for a long time if I had.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to afford Sauron, Predator 2, Batman, Superman, and Azog on Warg and somehow give my fam a good X-mas. At least they won’t have to shop for me this year!:slap

At least you're gonna get some presents you won't have to worry about fake liking. :lol

Here's a question if the SS was 1/6 scale same as the Weta version which would be the better statue? For me it would be the Weta. What makes the SS PF so awesome is the size, if it was a 2 ft 1/6 piece I think a few of us wouldn't have gotten this. Smart move making this a PF. They could have easily made this fall into the 1/6 maquette line. Still woulda been a great piece

yep, if this were 1/6, no way would these sell very well. I want to see pics of this next to the Weta, it should almost dwarf it.

Here's a question if the SS was 1/6 scale same as the Weta version which would be the better statue? For me it would be the Weta. What makes the SS PF so awesome is the size, if it was a 2 ft 1/6 piece I think a few of us wouldn't have gotten this. Smart move making this a PF. They could have easily made this fall into the 1/6 maquette line. Still woulda been a great piece

I would have like to have seen this in the maquette line, ringwraith turned out great. That whole line is good. Now it would be almost pointless after the pf. Eager to see what Weta has coming up.

Easy, if they were both the same scale and I could only have one, it would be the Weta version. That being said, they're both really nice. :rock

If it wasn't 1/4 scale I wouldn't have bought him and it's the reason I didn't already have the Weta. My LOTR collection is entirely made up of 1/4 PFs outside of my Sauron mini bust which I think was made by Gentle Giant but I can't remember. It's either 1/6 or 1/7 scale too.

I will add that I am getting the 1/6 Witch King by Asmus so somehow I'll have to figure out where to put him. He was just too cool looking to pass on. It would be awesome if they made a 1/6 Sauron figure too :yess:

Is it just me or does everyone's numbers seem relatively low and less spread out

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Back