Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say pick it up while you can Pork Chop. Its more likely that it'll sell out quicker now, since its picking up a lot of praise on facebook, statueforum and now here. I keep seeing more and more members receiving and posting their new Saurons and calling them masterpieces. Even one guy compared it on the same level as the Doom pf on statueforum. Those are mighty big polystone shoes to fill too with that statement. :lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again it's SS best piece ever IMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again it's SS best piece ever IMO.

Agreed. :hi5: My best sideshow statue. :clap

I've always liked this one a lot and would like to have it, I just gotta be patient. Getting married in June, debating on new employment or going into business for myself, and I want to finish restoring my Plymouth at some point.... all this year. Though the more statues I buy the longer my car sits and waits.

If it's still available when I'm ready to order, done deal. :D

Then this picture might make it hard for you to resist. :lol
This guy just posted and enjoying his new Sauron on Statue Republic facebook page. He took a really great picture. His wall is making the details come out superbly.

Also that Balrog is huge!! :horror

1545102_3842486716503_947859038_n_zpse18690b0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, can anybody tell me how much is Uruk-hai berserker PF sideshow collectibles regular edition,worth these days? Thanks!

Hi guys, can anybody tell me how much is Uruk-hai berserker PF sideshow collectibles regular edition,worth these days? Thanks!

I would say around $600us, I have seen quite a few EXs sell for around $750 and the EX is pretty desirable on that particular piece(although I like the regular just as much)

are you sure, I saw two exclusives on ebay going for almost 2000$

Yeah, $2,000 is what the seller maybe looking for, but it's not its market value.

I can't see anyone (in the know) paying anything like that for the regular version.

I have seen the exclusive going for less than that.

$600 or less I think would be nearer the mark.

got mine today, completely floored, every other statue looks boring now to me, lol,,feel like throwing them all away,, :p

Back